Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-24-2012, 12:38 AM   #21 
Amphibianite

I would be interested if we come up with a good story. I am a very experienced in RPs, I have done forum based RPs for over 10 years now. I have been apart and run several fairly well done sites, as well as an avid RPer at GaiaOnline in their many roleplay sections.
Amphibianite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 02:08 AM   #22 
erinandares

You know, I used to be on Gaia in every spare moment. I roleplayed all over that place. Now, I'm in a marauders era hprp on tumblr. I play Narcissa Black. Like a boss, I might add. :o

Anyway, I would suggest moving this to tumblr. We can all create independent RPing accounts and the dash is the perfect place to post pics, actual roleplaying, OOC chat, and everything else. I love the way it works out. I would definitely be interested in joining in on this. If we don't move it to tumblr, though, I suggest using the journals section on this site.

About ideas, I like the unicorns one, too. I adore unicorns, and I think the idea of their race degrading into this beast is fascinating. I would love to help plan things out, if you guys are still working on this.
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:18 AM   #23 
SnowySurface

If we did move it to Tumblr I would have more trouble participating because of work. In the forum I could post randomly before I start work or during a lunch break. But if it is moved to a site my job blocks I would have to get home first before I respond.

I'm also not sure if anyone is still working towards starting it. I know the OP mentioned moving to a different thread before starting the actual rp. Did that happen already?
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:25 AM   #24 
MandiceP

Sorry I haven't been responding at all. I am still interested in participating I've just been horribly ill since last Friday. I'm working on getting to a doctor today or tomorrow and hopefully I'll start to feel better right quick. So keep trying to figure it out guys and I'll keep reading when I get the chance. :(
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:42 AM   #25 
SnowySurface

That sucks. I had a sinus infection and soar throat back in December and a cold last week. So I know ho wmuch it sucks to be sick. :(

Get better soon. :)
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 09:00 AM   #26 
MandiceP

Thank you. I'm suspecting Bronchitis or Strep. We'll see tho. I got an appointment in about 2 hours so I'll hopefully start to feel better by tonight.
Old 01-24-2012, 06:01 PM   #27 
Foisair

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I live in the Seattle area and haven't had power or cell service for a few days. I'm glad to see that this thread is still alive and that there is some definite interest.

Snowy – Mortals is a much better term rather than humans. I did intend the unicorns to be sentient. I must not have made that clear. Thanks for pointing it out. With your comment “I’m sick of RPs that have a definite bad guy”, you hit the nail on the head. This story is meant to be a simple war. Most wars are fought because the two sides disagree, not because one side is evil. You’ve also brought up some great points as well as some great possible character choices with the idea of having some mortals support magic and some unicorns support mortals. Basically, pick your character (mortal or unicorn) and then pick your side of the war. I would like all unicorn characters to be different than your typical white, innocent unicorn.

MaisyDawg – Are you interested? If so, which story? I’m trying to get a head count.

Amphibianite – Do either of the stories posted earlier interest you or do you have any ideas of your own?

Erinandares – Using another site such as Tumblr would have both its advantages and disadvantages. Tumblr could really help with organization and depth of the RP. However, I as well as other can’t access Tumblr from work which could really slow down the process or make it really easy for those that can’t access it throughout the day to get skipped over. The journals section would be a good section. I hadn’t thought of that.

Mandi – I hope you are feeling better soon. Which story do you like better? As mentioned before, I’m trying to get a head count.

As of right now, I have 1 vote for the dragon story and 2 for the unicorn story. We could do both and just have two different threads.

Dragons – a123andpoof

Unicorns – SnowySurface; erinandares
Foisair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 06:26 PM   #28 
MandiceP

I honestly like the unicorns one a little better, even tho they both sound awesome!
Old 01-25-2012, 12:20 AM   #29 
wallywestisthebest333

I haven't RP'd in lord knows how long but not long ago I suggested a roleplay idea about a world where our fish were human or human-like. Have you already decided on a theme for this RP? :D I'll have a character image some time soon! =]
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 12:39 AM   #30 
erinandares

Sorry, guys, didn't think about Tumblr being blocked at workplaces. ): I was just slightly ill at ease about starting a roleplay on a forum supposedly dedicated to bettas. But if we're doing it, I'll still get involved and I suppose we can just have our own little thread set aside...? :o
erinandares is offline   Reply With Quote