Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-06-2012, 03:21 PM   #41 
Foisair

No rush Snowy. The story ended up being a LOT longer than I expected and was more afraid that it was too much for everyone.
Foisair is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 12:21 PM   #42 
Foisair

Just checking in again to see how it's going.

Snowy - How's it going? Life still crazy?

erinandares and MandiceP - Are you two still in?
Old 02-10-2012, 06:52 PM   #43 
MandiceP

I'm still in. My husband lost his job the other day and things have been stressful figuring out what we're going to do financially until he can get another one... but I'm back to my sound state of mind (as sound as it can be anyways :P) and I'm still interested. Give me another day or two and I'll be fully ready to go!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 07:57 PM   #44 
Foisair

Oh my goodness. I'm sorry Mandi. :( I hope he can find another one soon. Sooo much stress! I completely understand. No rush.
Old 02-10-2012, 08:00 PM   #45 
MandiceP

unfortunately there are a few complications (I don't wanna go into details) that are preventing him from being able to apply for a legit job right now until he straightens a few things out. So we are kinda stressed. Luckily our room mate is willing to help us out so we are just going to be stingy on things that aren't necessary. :/
Old 02-11-2012, 09:12 AM   #46 
BettaMommy531rip

O gosh Mandi! I am so sorry! The economy just isn't what it used to be! (of course I'm only 13 so I don't really know what it "used to be" like) As I type this my hamster is walking on my keyboard. This is her little "good luck!" note to you:
iiiJ
She's a hamster, soooo, not competent words, but I think you got the message. :) I'm sending you all my luck!
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:13 AM   #47 
MandiceP

Thank you Betta Mommy. I really appreciate the thoughts and luck. I am feeling much more sound about things today and that is good because I need to keep positive! :)
Old 02-15-2012, 01:20 AM   #48 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm sorry, Mandi. I hope things work out and things get better.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:11 AM   #49 
SnowySurface

*Rises from the dead*

Sorry to hear about your problems MandiceP. I hope everything gets settled soon.

Yeah, life is still crazy for me. I love how when it rain it pours. T_T

First my microwave needed to be replaced because it was so cheaply made ($50) that it wasn't safe to use after only owner it for a year. So I went all out on a new Kennmore Expressions microwave and 3 year warrenty. Now if my microwave breaks in any way during the next 3 years I get it repaired or replaced for free. XD

For a while my laptop at home would suddenly over heat and shut off my entire system. At first it only happened if I played World of Warcraft for too long because I like raiding and that can last as long as 5 hours depending on the content. But now if I play WoW for longer than an hour my system shuts itself off. I finally realized that I have my computer plugged in to raid and 3 years of having my laptop plugged in 90% of the time completely killed my battery. Now it does nothing but over heat whenever I turn my system on because it can't handle being charged at all. I can't safely use my computer at home until my new $112 battery arrives in 5-7 days (yay for free shipping). So, once my new battery arrives and I can use my laptop without worrying about it bursting into flames I can type up my character sheet during my free time.

On the bright side, not having a computer to use at home has freed up some time to work on my bunny cage. I should be done with it before Easter. That was my goal since a lot of people impulse buy bunnies and duckies for the holiday then abandon them once they realize how much work a bunny really is. My cage should be done in plenty of time to rescue a Easter bunny. :)
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:08 PM   #50 
dramaqueen
Banned

So having your laptop plugged in most of the time killed your battery? I better start using mine unplugged every once in awhile.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote