Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2012, 04:52 PM   #21 
AquaKai

I measured it out and I got 1 cup under 2g. So it took 31 cups of water to fill it up. I'm going to put some gravel in there, hook everything up and then wait until I find the perfect betta before I transfer my used filter:) Excited! P.S. I'll be looking for a blue and white marble! Hopefully there'll be one around here! Thanks for the help everyone!!!!!!
AquaKai is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:00 PM   #22 
Dragonii

I don't know about where you are, but here it's Petco that always had the nicest looking bettas.
Dragonii is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 07:29 PM   #23 
AquaKai

Central Ohio is were I reside:) My PetCo, PetLand and PetSmart always have great looking bettas some how. They're all major chain stores but some how manage to get great bettas! I'm going and looking tomorrow for one!!!
Old 01-19-2012, 07:39 PM   #24 
Jrf456

Ahhh.. Your last comment about looking for a betta.. The funnest part. I LOVE setting up the tank, picking out the perfect fish (which includes walking around the store clutching him/hers cup like someone will kill them in your hands, or at least just how I feel ) and placing them into your new home.

But anways.. The little under 2g sounds good, the minimum is 1g so 2g should give him/her a great home with some extra swimming room :) Can't wait to see the set up!

- Joel
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2012, 06:23 PM   #25 
AquaKai

Ha, thanks! I ended up going to four different pet stores before I found The One. He's a halfmoon that's mostly white with blue spots along his body! He's GORGEOUS! I am so excited to get him. He was 4.99 at PetSmart!!! They were having a sell! The also had halfmoon dragons as well for 6.99... Was going to get one, but I saw Him and I knew he was mine:) His name is Little Devil;) Let's see if anyone can figure out why. Hint: Basketball!

Tags
tank size