Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-14-2012, 04:27 PM   #61 
Shirleythebetta

hehe My boy Red wiggles his butt, I love that dancing thing.

Yea my diagnoses are eerily similar to yours
Panic disorder
social anxiety disorder
Generalized anxiety disorder
Dystymic depression

Those are great suggestions. My nightmare place is Goldren Corral. It's hard though because the family doesn't understand why I shake and pic at my fingers and look down in public.

oh and lol, my fiance is my "bear" he weighs 400 pounds and is built like a mack truck. he is 6'4 too and looks so mean. hehe, big puppy dog.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2012, 05:27 PM   #62 
Enkil

I have that same depression. o.o
I tend to not sleep since I not only have flashbacks while awake... but have horrifically vivid nightmares of the past as well. >>

My nightmare place to eat is Buffalo Wild Wings. x_x Yet that is my favorite eat-out food. I love their buffalo chips (dipped in ranch) and their boneless wings. I tried going to their Fight Night (nights they played the UFC PPVs) twice with my ex. Both times my favorite fighter (Brock Lesnar) was the main event. Both times I had to leave early. I broke down shaking and crying, going into a panic attack and flash back. Loud drunk men... -_-
I have a feeling that is where Devon is going to try to take me. He's taken me there once before but that was late and not on a special day of any sort so it was pretty empty. I think there were people at maybe 4 other tables when we got there. Devon led me far away from them and sat me down. He orders for me so I don't have to try to deal with that. I let him know what I want when the waiter/waitress isn't close and he tells them what I'd like. He's so very sweet an understanding about it all. He may not be physically imposing, but he's a Nice Guy in a Bad Boy wrapping. XD I also know how strong he is and that he wouldn't let anyone hurt me, so that helps some.

Hannibal is having a flare fest. Has been since I talked to the roommate about babysitting tonight. XD Odd that he started after that. Other than that, we are having as normal as a day as we can given all the circumstances. Waiting to hear news on Grammy and so staying pretty close to Hannibal. He takes my mind off things and brightens my day.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 02:43 AM   #63 
Shirleythebetta

Hope all goes well, if you ever want to talk to somebody going through this anxiety/depression thing p.m. me. No one here gets me.
Old 02-15-2012, 11:25 AM   #64 
tpocicat

How did it go last night? I hope everything went well and you had a nice night out.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 03:38 PM   #65 
Enkil

We went to Buffalo Wild Wings. There was a game going on. Men were loud and drinking/drunk. I managed to choke down some buffalo chips and 1 1/2 of my boneless wings. Couldn't get myself to eat more than that. So I brought my wings home. I'll probably have them here in a little bit.
We came home to find Kacey out on the couch curled up on a pillow under her blanket watching a movie (Dragon Hunters). I decided that I wanted some ice cream. So we stole our new roommate, Isaac, and went to the store. While we there, Chris called to let us know Kacey fell asleep. That never happens. When we got home, she was still sleeping. Moved her to the bedroom which woke her up. She fell asleep rather quickly. Then I had my ice cream.

Devon had my take my medicine last night since he has today off. It knocked me out pretty quickly. Not sure that I like the feelings it gave me doing so, but meh. Gave me dreamless sleep which I adore. Devon had to feed Hannibal though. XD Maybe that will get the two of them to get along better,

Hannibal is eying me like "You left me with HIM. How dare you?!" I giggled at him and reclined back against the pillows I'm currently propped up against. Devon has the day off and so it is my day to relax. I like it.
Enkil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 04:18 PM   #66 
tpocicat

YUUUMMMM Buffalo Wings!! Have a wonderful restful day.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #67 
Sakura8

Seems like a lot of us have social anxiety and depression. On disability because of it. Hugs to all.

Entail, Hannibal's story gets more and more interesting. What a little cutie he is.
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 04:07 PM   #68 
Shirleythebetta

*hugs Sakura back* it's nice to be with friends who know what you are going through. And yes the rightly named Hannibal is awesome!
Old 02-16-2012, 05:16 PM   #69 
Sakura8

Entail. Grrr, stupid auto correct. Sorry, Enkil. >.>
Sakura8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 08:47 AM   #70 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm another one who has anxiety and depression. PTSD must be a horrible thing to have to deal with. I can't drive because of my vision and it causes me a lot of anxiety. I also live with my mom who is 78 years old and probably couldn't live by herself. She drives but what the heck will happen when she can't drive anymore?
It IS nice to talk to others who have the same issues we have.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote