i was watching my betta flare earlier, and i noticed a long, white, fuzzy, thread-like thing coming from the inside of his gills. it's on the right side.
i was wondering if this is a parasite or anything. i've only seen it now. i thought it was lint or dust that got in the water and stuck to him. should this be something to worry about and treat right away? or should i wait?
i put in Hikari Revive Health Aid, the one that prevents parasites, the first few days i got my fish (which is a month ago) should i use it again to prevent, just in case?