Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-19-2012, 03:00 AM   #1 
BeautifulBetta

Weirdest Tank Ever

Okay, so I was browsing Youtube after uploading some videos, and saw this first tank. It's a BEAUTIFUL tank, but it really baffles me as to how the heck they got the water tower in there..It's awesome, and would totally provide a fun place for a betta to chill in. Anyone every seen anything like this before??
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUroM...eature=related
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 03:51 AM   #2 
Shirleythebetta

I have seen some weirder ones surprisingly. Check out the fish tank toilet....
I feel terrible for the poor fish who have to see that image..... yuck

http://www.bathroomgifts.com/main/pr...code=FNF2500LK

There is even a fish tank bubbling ornament thats in the shape of a.... *whispers* bum..... to put it politly on youtube
Attached Images

Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 01:58 PM   #3 
BellasMomma

wow! That was awesome!! I didn't know wat you were talking about at first, I was like wat tower!? I thought it was a baffled filter... Was a beautiful fish too...
I think the fish toilet is a cool idea, assuming they are well takin care of and the water to refill the toilet comes from somewhere else but yea lets just hope they can't see ways actually going on out there...
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:31 PM   #4 
SnowySurface

The only bad thing about the toliet tank is the cover. A fish that needs to breath at the surface can't live in one. So much for a Betta-Potty. XD All puns aside, I seriously doubt watching someone go to the bathroom would scar the fish. The same goes for showers, teeth brushing, shaving, and the like. I would feel sorry for them if they could smell through the glass. Now that would be rough. XD
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:38 PM   #5 
BellasMomma

Haha SNOWY didn't even think of that... The smell...
BellasMomma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:40 PM   #6 
Gizmothefreaky

The person that has the betta tank with the tower is/was actually a member on this site! :3 Ive seen it before, just cant remember their name. ^^;
Gizmothefreaky is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #7 
BettaMommy531rip

The fish tank toilet is a really bad idea unless you only used it as a tank and not a toilet. Temperature fluctuation would stress out, if not kill the fish. But it's a cute idea if it's just an ornamental thing, not a real potty.
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-19-2012, 02:44 PM   #8 
BeautifulBetta

Oh no kidding! Thats awesome haha.
Yeah I'd feel bad for the fish that had to SMELL that. After my brother does his...business...Even the family avoids that bathroom for 1/2 an hour at least. That kid is beyond smelly lmfao.
Old 01-19-2012, 02:46 PM   #9 
BeautifulBetta

Yeah the temperature fluctuations could be pretty bad. But I dunno if I'd put a decoration-only toilet in my living room LMAO
Old 01-19-2012, 03:08 PM   #10 
SnowySurface

Oooo....instead of a toilet make a chair like that. The chair as a whole would have a really boxy look to it, but the fish could swim around in it. The legs would have to be solid wood or something and the arms shouldn't have fish in them so no one gets stuck in a tight place. But the seat and back of the chair could be made out of tanks.

But it would propably have a low weight limit compared to non-decrative chairs. All 250 pound-ish guests would have to sit on the couch. That makes it a women/children chair only doesn't it? Meh, even if it's useless as a chair it would be pretty. XD
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote