Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-24-2012, 02:14 PM   #11 
wallywestisthebest333

You know what I'd do with it? I'd prank someone that hates snails and shrimp. I'd buy it, fill it with water, sea monkeys, and MTS and just wait for them to get home. I'd be all like "Hey! :D I got you a new clock! <3 It's in your room!"

muahahahahahahahahahahahahaha
wallywestisthebest333 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:19 PM   #12 
nel3

thats a nifty toy to get if you want to display dead betta or multiple betta over the next few months
from link:
"
Unique Conversation Piece -The world's only clock that is a fish tank; Perfect for any room
".
i can just imagine a visitor tell the owner, hey theres a dead fish in the clock again. id prefer to put the fish in a betta cup to that.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:24 PM   #13 
Fawnleaf

This is why people think that Bettas are dull and boring. When they put them in these tiny tanks how can they expect them to be vibrant and lively? And it's probably freezing in there anyway, not to mention the lack of oxygen! How are they supposed to get air from the top of the clock??
Fawnleaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 08:37 PM   #14 
alysalouise

• Easy Set Up -Just add water and fish
  • Easy Care -Betta fish need to be fed only 2-3 times per week; Easy water changes
  • Space Saving -Less than 4 inches thick. Save floor or counter space
  • High Quality Manufacturing -High quality acrylic with advanced quartz technology
  • Unique Conversation Piece -The world's only clock that is a fish tank; Perfect for any room

Wow stupidity
alysalouise is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2012, 10:20 PM   #15 
Mikkisaur

I just have no words for the sheer amount of stupid. 10 minutes of research and less money gives you a very happy fish. It's simple! >:C
Mikkisaur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 02:33 PM   #16 
SnowySurface

Quote:
Originally Posted by alysalouise View Post
  • Easy Set Up -Just add water and fish
  • Easy Care -Betta fish need to be fed only 2-3 times per week; Easy water changes
  • Space Saving -Less than 4 inches thick. Save floor or counter space
  • High Quality Manufacturing -High quality acrylic with advanced quartz technology
  • Unique Conversation Piece -The world's only clock that is a fish tank; Perfect for any room
Wow stupidity
I know, right? Sometimes I think people who buy these things must have pet care check lists that look like this:

Care is Easy? Check

Set up no more than 3 steps? Check

Don't need to feed more than every other day (once a week prefered)? check

Don't take up floor, counter, or wall space? Hmm...
If wall space is needed, takes up less than a 12 x 12 poster? Check

Makes my place prettier? Check

Good for the animal? BWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA

I will never understand why people sell fish tanks that are advertized like closet savers. I understand some people don't have the room since I had fish while I was on campus. But I could still fit two 1 gallon set ups without issue. If the only place you have left for a fish is your wall you don't have room for a fish.
SnowySurface is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 04:06 PM   #17 
Wildehund

Wow....
That is torture!
Where do people even come up with these stupid ideas?
Wildehund is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 05:55 PM   #18 
Kitty Whiskers

It would be better if they made a water tight water proof clock to put in your aquarium instead of puting your fish in the clock as an aquarium. (Not that I'd want a clock in my tank,... they can't tell time anyway lol!) JK But yeah.. Bad idea to have a clock that your Betta lives in
Kitty Whiskers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:14 PM   #19 
Draug Isilme

Quote:
Originally Posted by SnowySurface View Post
Good for the animal? BWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
Most times when I deal with people who don't care about the animal, they don't even bother asking about it xD Just more concerned about how they look and get mad because their pet dies within three days or it's not self maintenance enough to keep looking good- or complain because the pet keeps doing whatever it wants because the person lacks responsibility in training it right...
Draug Isilme is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-25-2012, 06:17 PM   #20 
Draug Isilme

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitty Whiskers View Post
It would be better if they made a water tight water proof clock to put in your aquarium instead of puting your fish in the clock as an aquarium. (Not that I'd want a clock in my tank,... they can't tell time anyway lol!) JK But yeah.. Bad idea to have a clock that your Betta lives in
Agreed! I think the idea of putting a waterproof clock IN a tank somehow is kind of a cute idea... At least I'd be able to keep track of time when I stare off in my tank for an hour or two! Plus when you get the right setup, your tank looks waaaay better than that boring piece of crap clock..... -.-
Draug Isilme is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
betta, clock, small, tank, torture