Originally Posted by alysalouise
- Easy Set Up -Just add water and fish
- Easy Care -Betta fish need to be fed only 2-3 times per week; Easy water changes
- Space Saving -Less than 4 inches thick. Save floor or counter space
- High Quality Manufacturing -High quality acrylic with advanced quartz technology
- Unique Conversation Piece -The world's only clock that is a fish tank; Perfect for any room
I know, right? Sometimes I think people who buy these things must have pet care check lists that look like this:
Care is Easy? Check
Set up no more than 3 steps? Check
Don't need to feed more than every other day (once a week prefered)? check
Don't take up floor, counter, or wall space? Hmm...
If wall space is needed, takes up less than a 12 x 12 poster? Check
Makes my place prettier? Check
Good for the animal? BWUHAHAHAHAHAAAAAA
I will never understand why people sell fish tanks that are advertized like closet savers. I understand some people don't have the room since I had fish while I was on campus. But I could still fit two 1 gallon set ups without issue. If the only place you have left for a fish is your wall you don't have room for a fish.