Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-26-2012, 10:05 AM   #11 
Creat

Sorry double post I am rewording that. She was not near my fish when the problem broke out she had left and but then came back when it became a full blown issue (about 5 months ago) but never was in contact with the infected either by net or water etc. I talked to OFL she said it was probably Mycobacteriosis which can lay dormant for years, and uv sterilizer treatment was what she said recommended. When I shipped her off she was perfectly healthy in her own water but will go get treatment just to be safe and I understand if you dont want her because of it I know it would be a turn off for me. Here is the link she sent me explaining it: http://theaquariumwiki.com/Mycobacteriosis apparently it is always in the water like ich and only attacks the fish when weak.

Last edited by Creat; 01-26-2012 at 10:09 AM.
Creat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:44 AM   #12 
GunsABlazin

Didnt i sell you some fish a few months back? A dragon scale plakat male and a few others...we met at a coffee shop?
GunsABlazin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 11:17 AM   #13 
Creat

Ha ha yes lol it was sunny? I am sorry to report that that disease I mentioned caught all of your fish except the multi delta I think she is or hm, and the plakat he made it through the chain of fishkeepers across the state lol. He is still doing fine and making people smile where ever he is lol.

Last edited by Creat; 01-26-2012 at 11:19 AM.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:38 PM   #14 
GunsABlazin

if you are still roughly in that area, i can meet you for the girl, so as not to have to put her through shipping.
Old 01-26-2012, 04:46 PM   #15 
Creat

Unfortunately I sent all my healthy fish to Idaho recently. So it would be about a week or so until I can get her back :/ The good news is she made it there just fine and is acclimating perfectly.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:42 PM   #16 
GunsABlazin

I can wait.
She is beautiful, and id love to give her a home. But im in no rush. (She looks like she could out-male Thor lol).
If she is happy where she is and youd like to keep her, i wont feel bashed lol.

And im very glad to hear that Molotov is bringing smiles to people...out of all of the males i was selling at that time, he is the only one left alive. :( The black HM and the MG SD got killed when a heavier box crushed them in the post office.
Old 01-26-2012, 05:50 PM   #17 
Creat

Oh my gosh I am so so sorry I just lost a male today through shipping too :(

I would love it if you wanted to give her a home! You just have to watch her a little to make sure that she never has an outbreak. You could give her more love then I could at the moment she would just end up living in a sorority of non-breeders. And if your willing to wait a few weeks that would be beyond awesome you have no idea.

Last edited by Creat; 01-26-2012 at 05:53 PM.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:14 PM   #18 
GunsABlazin

Im more then willing.

Im sorry it took so long to respond...i just went in to get my camera and found Boris, my Platinum HM, had been sucked up into his filter motor and died :'( somehow he got through my intake buffer...and its a 20-30 gallon filter on a 10g tank.So he didnt stand a chance.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:17 PM   #19 
Creat

I feel like we have the same luck with fish.... and I am sorry about it.
Gah sometimes a fish dies and I sit there and think WHY? How on earth does this happen?
It will technically be 15 days until she gets back up here I refer to her as Chika lol. I got her a ride with a friend who will be driving up here soon and I would rather do it then ship her again.
Old 01-26-2012, 06:21 PM   #20 
GunsABlazin

That works perfect for me.
And im sad...he was such a pretty boy...

Would you happen to want 3 platies (2F 1M)? Im trying to get rid of them...bought them in hopes that they would reproduce and my sorority could eat the fry...but that isnt working out. They wont make babies!