Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-27-2012, 11:55 AM   #1 
Betta Newbie22

Meet Chaos

So this is Would be The Betta I got from My nephew.. He really wanted a Puppy but his parents didn't wanna deal with all that so they got him a fish And Because Everyone says Betta's require Little to no maintenance they figured it would be perfect for him. (Go Figure) Anyway He was Brought to me in one of those Little Divided Plastic tanks, You know the ones with barely any room for the Fish to move and one of those Little Plastic Plants inside. The water was Green, Tons of uneaten food at the bottom of the Tank and the Fish just looked soo Miserable. I wanted to cry. Luckly there wasnt anything Seriously wrong with him. He shared a ten Gallon Divided tank with my other Fish Damien for a couple months till he Passed.. Now He gets the Whole thing to himself. He Loves it!
Oh Can Anyone tell me what Kinda Betta He is At least I was told he was a male..
Attached Images

Betta Newbie22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:05 PM   #2 
betta lover1507

he is pretty, a bi-color CT male well what i see of him, i think he is a fin nipper since his fins are torn i may be wrong but i could tell he is a bi-color, get a pic of him flaring and we could tell more :3 i love him alot i would've felt sorry for the guy too
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 12:34 PM   #3 
Betta Newbie22

Yeah I know right.. When He Does Flair His Fins Look okay to me.. I think they May be slowing Growing back Because When he was in the Divided tank with Damien He some How managed to get to His side and I think He got him a couple times. They Looked way worse Before. I felt like a bad Fish Daddy then. I'll get a mirror and check just incase.
Betta Newbie22 is offline   Reply With Quote