Almost forgot my weekly log post. Not much change, finally starting to see colors settling out. Most look like one parent or the other, with a small percentage being mixed.
They're fighting a little more. May have to separate them soon, at least the big ones. It looks like a dance contest when i change the water.
They loooooove glassworms. Had some entertainment as i barely chopped them up at all this time there were a few instances in the runt tank of a tug-of-war over a worm.
Also 6 more have arrived safe at their new home. :)
Probably putting some up on Aquabid on Monday.
I put an approximate stock list up in the classified post.
Here's 3 getting ready to go to their new home... guess which one has the male in it.