Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 01-26-2012, 07:53 PM   #1 
Badjer

Cirque ~ First Aquabid Buy! (slightly pic heavy)

Received my first Aquabid purchase two days ago. Ordering of Aquabid was surprisingly easy, I'll definitely be doing it again! He's doing well, he's housed in a four way divided 20 long. Now if only him and his neighbor would get along...haha! Anyways, here's some pictures!

This was his Aquabid photo. He was purchased from the seller Ninebettas and shipped from Thailand.

His section of the tank. He's rather defensive over it. Any floating bits or fingers don't stand a chance against his wrath! XD

Watching out for his grumpy neighbor. They're both super aggressive so if they don't calm down within a few days, I'll probably have to move one of them. I always seem to end up with such moody fish!

The 'racing stripe' as my little brother calls it. I was happy to find that this stripe does in fact run from the tip of his nose to his tail!

(What I wouldn't give to have my higher quality camera back again... )
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 07:58 PM   #2 
Roxy

Wow he's gorgeous! nice find. I love the blue/yellow coloring.
Roxy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 08:36 PM   #3 
bettasusa

all I can say is WOW! Send him over here! lol What a LOOKER! Amazing!...the Jealousy is kicking in. lol
bettasusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 09:39 PM   #4 
Badjer

Lol thanks guys! His coloring is what shoved me over the edge and got me to buy off Aquabid. Thank goodness too! I'm trying to stay off that accursed site as I swore to myself I wouldn't purchase anymore bettas offline until I (hopefully) set up my sorority this summer!
Old 01-26-2012, 09:57 PM   #5 
bettasusa

Lol very much worth it! No going wrong with a betta like that awesome choice!
bettasusa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-26-2012, 10:28 PM   #6 
fleetfish

He's gorgeous!
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 01:46 AM   #7 
thekoimaiden

He is a pretty little boy. Blue and yellow. Colors of the Swedish flag! lol

I also love that piece of driftwood you have in his tank. I always seem to have the worst luck with driftwood. I would love a piece like that for my tank.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 04:50 AM   #8 
yayagirl1209

Yay! Another mustard gas plakat! He's beautiful!
yayagirl1209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:36 AM   #9 
Badjer

Thanks everyone! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's pretty...my mom wasn't very impressed! She was the one who unpackaged him though, and judging from the pictures, he was looking a bit rough when he first got here.

@thekoimaiden: Thanks! It's my favorite too...unfortunately the other three pieces aren't quite as nice, though one makes a very cool "tree" with and "island" attached to it. Driftwood is probably one of my favorite things in a fish tank. I just love the natural look!
Old 01-27-2012, 01:54 PM   #10 
thekoimaiden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badjer View Post
Thanks everyone! Glad I'm not the only one who thinks he's pretty...my mom wasn't very impressed! She was the one who unpackaged him though, and judging from the pictures, he was looking a bit rough when he first got here.

@thekoimaiden: Thanks! It's my favorite too...unfortunately the other three pieces aren't quite as nice, though one makes a very cool "tree" with and "island" attached to it. Driftwood is probably one of my favorite things in a fish tank. I just love the natural look!
I love driftwood, too. It makes a wonderful centerpiece for any tank. I'm on the hunt for the perfect peices to go in my betta tanks as well as my 29 gal community. Is that piece of driftwood the one that you are getting fuzz on?
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote