Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Classifieds
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-09-2012, 10:07 AM   #11 
ANHEL123

@ANHEL123: I would love a little spider plant! Do you have a clipping that is still small or something? I wouldn't want to take away a lot of it haha...I'm just looking for bits that I can grow from =) I am set with other things though!

I will be happy to mail to you a clipping so you can put it in the water and grow. Do you know the best way to mail it? I will put it in the plastic bag. Should i have water in it? If you can give me instructions i can do it. It not a problem. I love spider plant for bettas. My bettas really injoy them and it stay longer than other plants :)
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2012, 11:32 AM   #12 
HayrideHaunter

Honestly? I've never shipped anything like that. I'd seal it up with a little water yeah...any suggestions guys?
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 11:47 AM   #13 
ANHEL123

If you want you can pm me your address and i will try to mail it to you. My mom has it and my friend has it so i will try and if it works then it great . Not sure how long it can stay in the bag with water without air. But it really not expansive to ship, so i will try:)

A lot of people, businesses has this plant because it easy to take care of.
Old 02-10-2012, 12:48 PM   #14 
HayrideHaunter

well if its an aquatic plant it should be fine without a lot of air unless it takes like, several weeks to ship...just make sure to leave air in the bag I guess?
HayrideHaunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 03:38 PM   #15 
kfryman

If it is standard shipping plants don't need much air or water, they just need to be kept moist. Best way add a tiny bit of water into the bag and wrap a wet paper towel around the roots. Put them in like an appropriate sized bag, Luke a ziploc, then put it in another bag. You can wrap it in newspaper for added saftey since you never know how rough things may get. I would send a couple of plants though. Sometimes some get damaged. It doesn't happen all the time but you never know.
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2012, 09:31 AM   #16 
ANHEL123

Sound like it can work :) I can do standard shipping i don't think it takes long time. I'll be happy to mail it :)