Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-04-2012, 12:51 PM   #1 
Gehenna

Sprinter's new home

Well, i finally got Sprinter into his new home, a Dymax IQ3 and he is HAPPY!! The way he swims around the tank and then right in front looking at me for a couple of seconds to go swim around again, he did that about 5 or 6 times. I am glad to see that he is so happy.

When i got him a month a go, i had no idea what name to give him, it took me about a week, since he is blue i thought of the the typical ones, cobalt, skyline, azure and some others.. but didn't like them.. until one day that he was swimming fast and darting in and out of his plant my eyes saw one of my Lego Racer cars, and i saw the decal that says "Sprinter" and wham!, my betta had a name, Sprinter.

So, don't worry if you can't find a name for your betta(s) right away, watch them for awhile, see their behavior and a name will come to mind eventually that will suit them just fine.

So, here's a couple of photos (not very good ones as i took them with my PSP :P )

Gehenna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 05:30 PM   #2 
a123andpoof

He's very pretty! I don't know what the temp of your tank is, but he looks a little cold with the way his fins are clamped.
a123andpoof is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 08:06 PM   #3 
Gehenna

The temp was 80-82F, so i don't think he was cold, i did notice the filter motor was a bit on high, so i reduced the speed, but he still likes to play with the current created by the nozzle.
Yes, he has a nice blue color and some awesome golden highlights on his tail and body, too bad i can't get that on the psp camera.
Gehenna is offline   Reply With Quote