Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-08-2012, 04:23 PM   #21 
MistersMom

lol, it has been a while!!!! and i like to make people laugh so i try.... lol...im glad she's doing better, sorry about the bloating, my Mister is constipated poor guy...idk what to do about it.... or he's bloated? i don't really know.... and the shot glass idea was great, i think I'm going to go to the dollar store now and buy some plastic colored ones!!! oh and i hope ALL her color comes back that'd be great huh?
MistersMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #22 
pyro fiend

lol i did it with all my bettas. my family collect shot glasses so i had many dif kinds n colors lmao. but i used a lil white one so it was a hide for her. lol the jar was to small to give her any fake plants so i ended up puting in a the bamboo so she can wim between and around it. which she does, and she seems to love it... i do hope her colors all come. im hoping to let her eather go into the new comunity tank n take my male out[his fins are gettin bitten or torn idk wich]. or get her her own comunity tank/sorority cominity depends on if she pulls thru mite go buy a few other females.. but atm shes way to small to join it as is. cuz shes to small :( lol
pyro fiend is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 06:54 PM   #23 
MistersMom

i have a small small small teeny tiny female in my sorority...she's smart and follows the biggest without it knowing so the others stay away lol
Old 02-08-2012, 09:02 PM   #24 
pyro fiend

oooh wow thats amazing.. debating on letting my girl in when shes a tad bigger. as my little comunity is in a 10g n has some sword tails and platties.. i dont think hed notice she was a female betta till shes bigger cuz shes smaller then all the other fish in there.. lol
Old 02-08-2012, 09:03 PM   #25 
MistersMom

good idea!!
Old 02-08-2012, 09:17 PM   #26 
pyro fiend

think itd work? o.o ill just ask u seeing how no1 elese is giving me thoughts on nethng XD
Old 02-08-2012, 09:23 PM   #27 
MistersMom

yes i do lol...
Old 02-08-2012, 09:39 PM   #28 
pyro fiend

hmm well i think i might do it in a week or so. ima treat the comunity tank with ick drop thingys and some antifungal stuff. just to be safe befor i add her =]
Old 02-08-2012, 09:42 PM   #29 
MistersMom

yet again....another good idea
Old 02-08-2012, 09:48 PM   #30 
pyro fiend

hey i may not be verry smart but i know how to use a little common sence.. so many new fish and shes in bad enough health as is lol i want it so the only thing i gota worry about is the filter being a little strong.. i currently have it baffles to go off to the side. and it goes 1-2in n gets current all broken up by the heater so theres only rly a slow slow current on top except by the filter baffle.. if she seems to striggle.. slap on a sponge or put peice of spong in the intake....

oh n dont pp say u should put pantyhose on the intake vent? think thats how my tais tail got a lil ripped :(