Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-03-2012, 09:50 PM   #1 
StarBetta

Red face Have you ever done this?

Have you ever seen the most BEAUTIFUL betta in the world in your Lfs? But sadly you can't buy it because you have no room? This thread is here for you to talk about it :3 I know how you feel >u<

Last edited by StarBetta; 02-03-2012 at 09:58 PM.
StarBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 10:42 PM   #2 
wolfiegreen

Back when I lived with my mom and step dad my step dad was a jerk so I wasnt alllowed to have anymore fish. I was at Petsmart and saw a cool looking red and white betta and even had an open 2.5 gallon. Also wasanother incident with a pretty yellow female but didn't have room at the time. Needless to say i was mad. Now I live at dads I can do what I want now lol.
wolfiegreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2012, 01:53 AM   #3 
Bombalurina

This very day I was in a petshop where they keep all the males in beer glasses (they don't stock females). There were some beauties and I wish I could have taken them all home just to get them out of those glasses. :(
I also fell in love with the calmest, cutest little white rabbit, but until I move out of home, I can't have him. :( LEaving him behind was very hard.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 04:52 PM   #4 
Badjer

There's a beautiful purple butterfly plakat that's been at my local Petco for MONTHS. They take really good care of the bettas at that store (the man who deals with the fish stuff is a little odd, but he's a REAL fish expert. If all chain employees were like him, it'd be a better world) so I don't feel compelled to "rescue" him. I'm actually very good at holding back when looking at bettas as I know my space is limited. When I have my own place, I'm in trouble with ALL animals!
Badjer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:42 PM   #5 
RiverStoneBetta

I went to go buy a new fish today, and saw a few dozen happy bettas in my LFS new "betta wall." They've got each betta in it's own gallon pickle jar and all of them are hooked up to a drip system. They've got a clump of plants or a moss ball to hide in, and it's honestly the best way to house bettas I've ever seen. (I'll have to take pictures of it if I ever remember.) I was torn between two bettas, a green deltatail and a HUGE red veiltail, who were both responsive and wiggle dancing at me. I bought the red one, named him Dr. Freeman. If I didn't have guppies in my 5.5, I would have bought the delta too, and named him Dog.
RiverStoneBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2012, 05:43 PM   #6 
BettaMiah

I can always make room but the parents say no. I suppose i'm lucky ta have 2 Bettas at least.
BettaMiah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 12:50 AM   #7 
thekoimaiden

I went to Petsmart today for supplies. As usual they didn't have too much except a white plakat male. I think if I had lingered any more than I did I would have fallen in love. But sadly I'm out of money and out of space.
thekoimaiden is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2012, 06:13 PM   #8 
MaisyDawgThirteen

1. A pink female spade tail betta. <3 I WANTED THAT FISH! >:O
2. Pink Kissing Gourami. I love how they kiss the water. :)
MaisyDawgThirteen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-08-2012, 10:47 PM   #9 
Litlover11

A pineapple doubletail, a white dragon halfmoon with light green streaks in the fins, and a light gray butterfly deltatail. I wanted them SOOOOO BAD!!
Litlover11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2012, 01:45 PM   #10 
Myates

I had to pass up a pure white and turquoise girl the other day at Walmart. Most of her was pure white and she had small marbling of a light green-turquoise coloration towards her back and on her tail.

I wanted to die.
I wanted to cry.
I wanted to buy.

But alas.. I had to let her go.

/sad face
Attached Images

Myates is offline   Reply With Quote