Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-10-2012, 11:46 AM   #1 
ifish

Show off your [INSERT SPACE HERE]

Hello friends.

I always loved seeing peoples' different office, room, house spaces and last but not least, the space you keep your bettas in(Room itself. Decor and stuff. Not the tank layout for the fish)

I'd love to see yours and such.

But to kick things off, I'll share mine.

(Going to link to them, not use BB code to get them here since I think they're fairly large images)

http://d.ifish12.me/jTJ9+

http://d.ifish12.me/8Yei+

http://d.ifish12.me/zoy1+
(I am terrible at taking pictures. ;w;)

This is my "office" space. I use that term loosely since it's just the basement and only I go down there. So, it's sorta like my office :3

~iFish

(Gosh darn I didn't realize I made a typo in the title.... It should say "your" not "you" ;-; )

Last edited by ifish; 02-10-2012 at 11:48 AM.
ifish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:24 AM   #2 
Romad
TFK Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by ifish View Post

(Gosh darn I didn't realize I made a typo in the title.... It should say "your" not "you" ;-; )
Fixed it :)
Romad is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:35 AM   #3 
NflLover101

Omg is that an iPad ? How awesomeness :)
NflLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 08:36 AM   #4 
MandiceP

After I tidy my living room and do some vacuuming today I'll take pictures of my "space" I have bettas in my living room and now I have a divided 6 gallon in my "office/cat room" So I'll show off those two rooms. We also have a gaming entertainment center fit for a retro gaming king (or queen since I'm a girl and I love gaming!! LOL) So yeah. Once I straighten up I'll post pics! I like your office. It's simple and not cluttered. Probably good for thinking! I hate trying to think in a cluttered room!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 12:03 PM   #5 
ifish

Yes, it is an iPad. I waited in front of my local Apple Store for 18 hours to get it.

Mandice: I look forward to it!
Old 02-11-2012, 05:11 PM   #6 
NflLover101

Woah ! 18 hours ? Are u kidding me ? That must have been when they first came out right ?
NflLover101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 05:14 PM   #7 
ifish

Quote:
Originally Posted by NflLover101 View Post
Woah ! 18 hours ? Are u kidding me ? That must have been when they first came out right ?
Yessir! Launch day. I got permission to miss school for that day too. So, I setup a chair and brought my old iPad for the long wait. Battery died though, so for the other ~8 hours, I had to talk to the people in line
Old 02-11-2012, 07:52 PM   #8 
MandiceP

As promised... I spent over an hour tidying, vacuuming, and dusting the living room so I could photograph it! LOL Feels so good tho to walk into it all clean and tidy! So here is our Living room...

This picture was taken from the doorway to our kitchen. Our regular sized couch is in our roomie's room right now as he has yet to move his bed in so he's currently sleeping on it. This love seat has to go tho. As soon as his bed is here I want it on the curb... so uncomfortable! LOL The record on the wall is Iron Maiden if anyone was interested we're also metal head musicians!

This is the living room from the other side. The tall book case houses our books and original nintendo games (third and fourth shelves up from the bottom) and the shorter book shelf is movies, xbox, 360, playstations 1 and 2 games and DVDs as well as my main Betta area! I have my sorority, my breeding tank and 3 of my males here! I am so proud of that setup!

closeup view of our book shelves!

My husband's and my reason for living! LOL Our gaming central! LOL Pictured here is our monster TV 36" tube weighing in at a whopping 250lbs. It is an older TV but still works great and you can plug in like ten gaming systems to the back so it's awesome! (btw... yes that is 2 of our 3 ps1's sitting in the bottom left cubby... lol we are nuts! We even have more systems and games than pictured but we have some away in storage cause they don't get used much! LOL

Here is the cat/computer room pictured from the doorway from the living room. I threw all the toys from the living room in here and never bothered cleaning them up as the cats were happily playing with them! The stand on the back wall is a wooden 65 gallon fish tank stand that currently houses one of our litter boxes... lol the cats (of which we have 4 btw) can get in from behind! good stuff.

Our other litter box (in the lower left corner), the cat tree (100$ from overstock.com... best deal ever!!!) the dry sink I keep the cat food in - free from Craig's list... and a couple of kitties! The door in the corner leads to the front porch of the house but we treat it as an emergency exit only because you can't lock it from the outside... so yeah. Old apartment house!

View from the door in the corner. Just showing a different angle.

The desk. Has my laptop (screen is broken, hence the monitor) and a 6 gallon Tetra setup with two male bettas in it. I need to add plants I just haven't had a chance to get any yet!

The fish tank! Blue delta butterfly on the left and Blue marble double tail on the right.

That's that! we have two bedrooms. One for my hubbs and me, one for our new room mate. Then the main kitchen area and our kitchen "nook" I call it. Where the oven and sink are. It's a lovely apartment when it is all clean and tidy. We are just a little out of sorts right now in some of the other rooms trying to get everything settled in from the roomie moving in.

Thanks for looking! Sorry for so much! LOL

Last edited by MandiceP; 02-11-2012 at 08:01 PM.
Old 02-11-2012, 07:58 PM   #9 
ifish

You have a really beautiful living space! Props to you for having a GameCube too! Best console in my opinion
Old 02-11-2012, 08:04 PM   #10 
MandiceP

Thank you!

<3 harvest moon is my life! I only have a couple games for it. Harvest Moon... a spyro game (I am a spyro nut! I have all the games, including the newest one for 360) and a crash bandicoot game. That's it. But It's a nice little system. I bought it used real cheap and it has a neat skin on it too!