Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-11-2012, 09:50 PM   #11 
Daisykd

Did you put a light or something above the second shelf where the small tanks are?
Daisykd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #12 
MandiceP

Yes! I bought two plug in under the counter lights (18" each) from home depot and attached them! It works much better than trying to get individual lights for each tank... plus they were like 10$ each! yay! Probably won't be long before I end up doing the next shelf down too... lol

Here is a picture of it with all the other lights in the room off. I love it! I find myself sitting in front of it a lot just staring! <3
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:16 PM   #13 
Daisykd

I really like you have them in shelves like that.
Daisykd is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:17 PM   #14 
Jrf456

Cool thread idea! Here's a picture of my bedroom, or as my parents like to call it, the ' 15 year old betta freak version of Sea World ' xD

1st two pics are of my cat, yes MY CAT xD We have 5, but this one I take care of fully. (you'll notice his water bowl nook in the pics too xD)

3rd pic is my dresser with my hospital/QT tank that has Poinsettia in it right now since her 3g tank is on hold until tuesday. It also has a large jar of Balsam and Cedar candle by Yankee Candle.. Best stuff ever!

4th pic is Skyden and Brent's 3g tanks on my little shelf.

5th is my desk area which has Heather closest to the wall, Brent with the 2.5 Wave tank and Douglas in the divided 5g that my new boy I got yesterday Winter will go into once he's done quarantining.

I'm kind of a Disney freak if you can't tell by my random objects all over the room ;) I also have a shelf above the desk that is full of my Disney Sorcerer Mickey collection, but I didn't get a good pic of it.

:)
Attached Images

Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:22 PM   #15 
ifish

I really like the sorta abstract look of your furniture color. Looks really nice~
ifish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2012, 10:27 PM   #16 
MandiceP

Your setup is really pleasing to look at! I love the tier effect of the three tanks stacked in the last picture! And that cat! OMG! So cute! I just wanna snuggle that cutie! LOL very nice!
Old 02-11-2012, 10:39 PM   #17 
SaylorKennedy

Here's my dorm room. I have a single so it's fairly small, but for just me it's okay. Not pictured is my huge closet, my lounge chair and ottoman and my accent lighting under my bed and behind my desk.

SaylorKennedy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2012, 12:05 AM   #18 
Jrf456

Thank you iFish!

And MandiceP, thanks! I never even thought of that!
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 03:44 PM   #19 
MandiceP

I'm bringing this topic back from the dead because spring is in the air in MA and I've been organizing and changing things around. I'm a big supporter of Feng Shui and I practice as often as I can. We've completely changed our living room around and I'm going to be completely redoing our cat room and moving the fish in there and redoing their shelf too as I now have a whole second shelf lit up and a new tank to put on it! Good things! So look for those pictures within the next 2 days or so! LOL
Old 03-16-2012, 09:53 PM   #20 
dramaqueen
Banned

I wish I had someone to organize my room. Lol
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote