Old 03-18-2012, 09:14 PM   #22 
Tikibirds

Hard to imagine I'm 32
Tikibirds is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #23 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiceP View Post

My husband's and my reason for living! LOL Our gaming central! LOL Pictured here is our monster TV 36" tube weighing in at a whopping 250lbs. It is an older TV but still works great and you can plug in like ten gaming systems to the back so it's awesome! (btw... yes that is 2 of our 3 ps1's sitting in the bottom left cubby... lol we are nuts! We even have more systems and games than pictured but we have some away in storage cause they don't get used much! LOL
I can't help but giggle at this, because we have more systems then that in our kids' playroom (PS2, XBox, Gamecube, Genesis, SNES) alone. Then we have our last gen systems in the living room, and a couple more systems in our bedroom. THEN, we have the rest put away. My hubby is a HUGE game collector, and we are big on gaming. I love that our kids are really into games too and they are really digging the Genesis a lot nowadays.
AngelicScars is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-19-2012, 11:57 PM   #24 
MandiceP

TikiBirds: Holy My little Ponies! <3 I used to have tons of those as a kid and used to watch the TV show too! OMG. Blast from the past right there. I love it!

Angelic: I hope that if and when I have kids someday they enjoy games as much as my husband and I do! We just got a whole host of original playstation and PS2 games the other day. Been gaming like nuts! LOL and we have lots more systems than is pictured. LOL we just use these the most! I love it!

I finally finished cleaning and moving things around. I'm going to photograph the rooms tomorrow in the day light and I'll post my updated spaces! Can't wait to show you guys!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 08:06 AM   #25 
AngelicScars

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiceP View Post
TikiBirds: Holy My little Ponies! <3 I used to have tons of those as a kid and used to watch the TV show too! OMG. Blast from the past right there. I love it!

Angelic: I hope that if and when I have kids someday they enjoy games as much as my husband and I do! We just got a whole host of original playstation and PS2 games the other day. Been gaming like nuts! LOL and we have lots more systems than is pictured. LOL we just use these the most! I love it!

I finally finished cleaning and moving things around. I'm going to photograph the rooms tomorrow in the day light and I'll post my updated spaces! Can't wait to show you guys!
We have a local game store around here that sells old games (as old as Atari) and we've been picking up Genesis games. My 3 year old LOVES Kid Chameleon and Boogerman.
Old 03-20-2012, 08:57 AM   #26 
MandiceP

We have a store like that too. A really retro comic store that sells games as far back as atari as well. I just got Gallop Racer (my all time favorite game ever for PS1) and 2 Ps1 memory cards and they had tons of awesome stuff!!! It was called the Time Capsule and I can't wait to go back there! LOL
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-20-2012, 09:40 AM   #27 
AngelicScars

Isn't it awesome to find stores like that?
I hate Gamestop.
Old 03-20-2012, 12:19 PM   #28 
xjenuhfur

I went kinda crazy and cleaned my whole dorm/apartment. But here's my room, considering its clean for a minute. I'm almost positive the images are freaking huge as well. So imma link it.

Pic 1
Pic 2 I think.
xjenuhfur is offline   Reply With Quote