Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-15-2012, 05:41 PM   #1 
BeautifulBetta14

Exclamation My friend's betta, sick?

Ok so my friend's betta fish seems unusally unactive and seems sick to me, so i decided to ask for help.
His name is Bob and he used to be active swimming around and so bright in colors, but now he just stays in a corner doesn't eat and his color is dull and he doesn't flare no matter what!
I am really scared because he was the one who inspired me to get a betta fish and he was with my friend for almost a year now and their anniversary is in March! I just don't want him to be sick on his anniversary in a month! Beacuse he's my betta too, I really love him that much.
Please help.
BeautifulBetta14 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-15-2012, 08:57 PM   #2 
Pataflafla

How big is the tank, how often is the water changed, is the water being treated for chlorine and metals in tap water, and what is the temperature?

Bettas are tropical so they do best in the 78-82 range.
Pataflafla is offline   Reply With Quote