Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Journals
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-16-2012, 03:18 PM   #11 
gabrielle09

I will have to find a good camera first. I have an ancient thing that was one of the first digital cameras ever made and it does not take good pictures of things that move. And my guy doesn't want me to use his I- Phone because why do I need to take pictures of all my fish? That is just ridiculous... and besides I use the wrong settings and mess up his phone settings. Maybe I will "borrow" it when he is sleeping. LOL
gabrielle09 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:38 PM   #12 
Shirleythebetta

hah go for it! The funny thing about electronics of any kind is they are outdated in a month after being released. So my camera I bought last year is "ancient" geez my computer is so old at two years old it was made by cavemen.
Shirleythebetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 03:49 PM   #13 
gabrielle09

So true... my laptop is two and when I got it I thought it was the thinnest, lightest thing ever... well at least compared to my ten year old gateway but my boyfriend has a laptop that is only six months old and it is half the size of my new one. It is remarkable how compact things are getting. I was telling my boyfriend the other day that when we have kids we are going to be telling them that when we were young we would actually have to get up off the couch and walk to the movie store to rent movies from the new release wall. I know my little neice already thinks I'm a dinosaur when I dig out my gameboy colour. Where are all the buttons she says and then finishes with my DS is way better. I'm glad I'm not as old as you, your toys are no fun.
Old 02-16-2012, 03:56 PM   #14 
Shirleythebetta

hehe, my neice asked me what a record player was. I told her, "if you think thats weird let me tell you about when t.v's didn't have a remote" I am 25 and already outdated
Old 02-16-2012, 04:02 PM   #15 
gabrielle09

I know the feeling... I'm only 24 and my neice says I have wrinkles already and grey hair. I know she's making it up to make me feel old because she thinks it's funny but still...
Old 02-16-2012, 04:18 PM   #16 
Shirleythebetta

its so sad to be so young and so old at the same time! I feel a backache coming on... *limps to the medicine drawer*
Old 02-16-2012, 04:26 PM   #17 
gabrielle09

Lol...It's terrible that we even have to have a medicine drawer. I have to drink coffee just to keep up to my neice. I wish I had her energy. Hey a betta fish keeper in training, I can get her to clean my fish tanks. It could be fun. She loves helping me with chores and I don't even have to threaten her.
Old 02-16-2012, 04:56 PM   #18 
Jrf456

Sorry to ruin the chat thread, but that's a great story! I love getting bettas as gifts. He's definitely a keeper!

Oh & P.S.. I hate most guy things, including monster trucks and sports. I think my manlyness comes in at golf, weight lifting and JROTC. xD
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2012, 05:02 PM   #19 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by gabrielle09 View Post
Lol...It's terrible that we even have to have a medicine drawer. I have to drink coffee just to keep up to my neice. I wish I had her energy. Hey a betta fish keeper in training, I can get her to clean my fish tanks. It could be fun. She loves helping me with chores and I don't even have to threaten her.
haha, you keep giving me good ideas. wheres MY neice when you need her? I did water changes in five tanks today *grr*
Old 02-16-2012, 05:04 PM   #20 
Shirleythebetta

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jrf456 View Post
Sorry to ruin the chat thread, but that's a great story! I love getting bettas as gifts. He's definitely a keeper!

Oh & P.S.. I hate most guy things, including monster trucks and sports. I think my manlyness comes in at golf, weight lifting and JROTC. xD
your not ruining. I thought it was awesome three girls on here got bettas for valentines day. Sometimes boyfriends rock.