Not that I mind, I think it looks pretty rad as it is covering the log(makes it look all natural and all that stuff), but it pretty much popped up over night
I know some algae is good and means you have good, healthy water, but where is the limit? And what prompted the algae growth do you think? I've been good about turning the lights on and off. Maybe the fish has forgotten to eat some pellets?
I had the tank running with no fish or algae in it for several months, so seeing it pop up now was kind of funny.
Just checking and all. When does algae become a 'problem' in a tank? Cause I honestly sort of love it.
It all appears to be bright green and mossy.