Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-18-2012, 04:43 PM   #1 
Luimeril

New gal, plus non-bettas!

:I I was bad.

story goes, i've been planning on buying a trio of guppies for a while now. live food and stimulation for my bettas, ya know? finally got my chance to go get a trio today! yay! so, i did. :B didn't care about colors, since i'm not breeding gups for looks. just told the guy 'pick me out three pretty ones!', and he did! i love the trio he picked!

the biggest female. stunning color on her, and i think she is either pregnant, or was. :B i call her Orange Guppy (b-word), because in the bag, she was picking on the other two big time. o-o OGB, for those who can't or don't swear. x:

bad pic of the second female. she's super shy and skittish. i LOVE her tail! it's heart-shaped, and leopard-spotted!

my male~! he's just so pretty! OGB and the other gal were picking on him big-time in the bag. :I he needs to man-up. xD

now, for the reason i was bad. x: was looking at the fish before the guy came to pick out my gups, and i spotted a blue female betta. oohhhhhh... they still have girls. she was a blue with black head, so nothing i was interested in. i saw a red gal soon after, but still wasn't interested. then, i saw her. x: cambodian... multi.... something. idk. i caved. :I bad me!

i'm bad, cause i just adopted an HMDT from someone. :I bad Lui. but, her unique colors caught my eye. i've always wanted a purple cambo, and she's pretty darn close. she's got some ammonia burns on her face, but that's nothing i can't clear up. :B no name yet, but i'm thinking Josie, or Candice, after two roleplay friends of mine. :V
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:48 PM   #2 
betta lover1507

aww she is such a cutie i know how you feel, you HAVE to look at the betta section XD
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 04:53 PM   #3 
Luimeril

i did good with the males! just usual red/blue multis, some CTs of various colors, one of them chocolate/pineapple Dals.... nothing interesting. then, i spotted that blue gal. not my cup of tea. did good. red gal. naaah... i don't like reds, and have my Pyro. then, i saw her. .3. my dream gal. i had to.
Old 02-18-2012, 04:56 PM   #4 
SecretStich

woah!!! sooo cool!!!
SecretStich is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #5 
Luimeril

thanks! i had to steal a plant from one of my males, and bought a new plant for her(one of those betta plants by ZooMed. plastic, but real soft, and i stuck it to the wall. :B), so her tank's kinda bare, but she's busy exploring. :V
Old 02-18-2012, 05:06 PM   #6 
betta lover1507

my dream gal is finding a dragon
Old 02-18-2012, 05:09 PM   #7 
Luimeril

i had an HMPK dragon female. got her as a month old fry. cream body, blue-green dragon scales. then... she marbled them away. :I turned olive-brown. lol i hope you find your dream gal! i'm getting my dream male, now i have my dream gal! :D
Old 02-18-2012, 05:41 PM   #8 
betta lover1507

YOUR SOOO DARN LUCKY I BEEN DREAMING TO GET A HMPK DRAGON GIRL DX may i see a pic? :3
Old 02-18-2012, 05:43 PM   #9 
Jrf456

Thank you for posting this! Apparently, my girl Poinsettia is a Cambodian, she looks just like your girl but with purple fins instead of blue! Cool. :D & nice guppies.
Jrf456 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-18-2012, 05:56 PM   #10 
Luimeril

i don't have anymore of her before she marbled. have you checked Aquabid? :V they always have HMPK Dragons of both genders. sometimes a seller named Hopdiggity gets some, but it's rare. :I

thanks, Jrf456! her fins are actually pale red and light blue, mixed to show a beautiful lavender.