Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-18-2012, 09:07 PM   #1 
animallover

My Blurry Gerbils!

Its from a cell phone and DSi, so I will re-post when I get a real camera! I just couldn't wait! My fish tanks will have to wait because they are way to blurry! lol They are small, Daddy is about 11/2 years old, and babies over a year. Got to look at dates and will correct with new clear pics. :)
Lightning-Daddy of all below-
Midnight & Comet - Daughters
Eggo-Only Son
Leggo & Shadow - daughters
Charcoal- daughter
animallover is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 01:20 AM   #2 
Nijis

awwww! They are so cute!
Nijis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:25 AM   #3 
Sena Hansler

I love gerbils :3 if it weren't for the fact I have 7 guppies 12 bettas and 2 guineas (maybe 3 >.>) I would have been able to get 2 gerbils for free. But I'm limiting myself and I know. Phone pictures suck... and so do ipod pictures (that's what I used).
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 11:36 AM   #4 
animallover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nijis View Post
awwww! They are so cute!
Thank you! They all have there personalities. Hmm, maybe I should get them on Video.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:47 AM   #5 
animallover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
I love gerbils :3 if it weren't for the fact I have 7 guppies 12 bettas and 2 guineas (maybe 3 >.>) I would have been able to get 2 gerbils for free. But I'm limiting myself and I know. Phone pictures suck... and so do ipod pictures (that's what I used).
You sound like you have your hands full too:) But they are so cute aren't they ? We just like having a full house lol.

I don't have an Ipod. Oh well. Everyone's pics here are so clear and nice. I was going to delete mine for now. I'm looking at the Kodak Easy Share camera. *The babies were not suppose to be, mamma was not the boy she should of been lol.* I understand, with my crowd of furbabies, I have enough. Well, my kids want dogs. Idk, I might cave in. My friends say I should charge admission lol.
Old 02-24-2012, 11:48 AM   #6 
Sena Hansler

haha I was thinking that today..I should open up my own zoo. Y'know, get two budgies. A parakeet. Maybe a friendly parrot. And a dog. And a skinny pig. And a pirhana. And a salt water tank.

And a pony.
Old 02-24-2012, 02:46 PM   #7 
animallover

Lol!
Old 02-24-2012, 02:49 PM   #8 
Sena Hansler

awww wasn't able to get the guinea buddy for Honey and Panda ;) almost tempted on the "URGENT: gerbils to good home" ad...... almost.... -resisting- I don't even know how good of pets they actually are. I handled them working in the store. what I learned: they are FAST, pregnant ones are MEAN, some don't get along, and some hate being handled. that's all I know.

oh and if looked after they do not smell. >.>
Old 02-24-2012, 04:50 PM   #9 
animallover

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
awww wasn't able to get the guinea buddy for Honey and Panda ;) almost tempted on the "URGENT: gerbils to good home" ad...... almost.... -resisting- I don't even know how good of pets they actually are. I handled them working in the store. what I learned: they are FAST, pregnant ones are MEAN, some don't get along, and some hate being handled. that's all I know.

oh and if looked after they do not smell. >.>
Aww! Hopefully they are tame if you get them from there :) But, either way, as long as you work with them everyday, building their trust, they will let you pick them up. But honestly, they love to crawl on you and play. They are fast. Only my dad gerbil lets me hold him. The daughters just want to run all over me and run lol. Eggo, the only son, wow, he loves to get treats, and be talked to. He does not liked to be touched at all. Keeping a pair is the best, not 3 or 4. And,easier if they are from the same litter. I had momma and 3 of her girls together, but fights started occurring. So I did pairs, and mamma died soon after. Daddy wouldnt accept his son, so they are separate. (I took daddy out right before mamma delivered the second batch) They don't really smell as long as you clean them ,true! :) Good luck :)
Old 02-24-2012, 04:53 PM   #10 
Sena Hansler

Well it's a family that owned them :p both have been raised with kids and are brothers apparently. I might, I might not... wouldn't hurt to try. I like to try and get knowledge of more than one type of animal.