Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-20-2012, 06:54 PM   #1 
Bettaluver4evr

Heyyyyy it's been a while...

Hello everyone! I have not been on in... oh ya know... forever... I can't keep up with all the threads!!! I just haven't had alot of time recently. I'll try to be a more active member. How's everyone doing? :)
Luna is still as spunky and wonderful as ever. Wednesday will be her 1 year anniversary with me. :) She's still in the 2.5 gallon minibow with a heater. Her light blew a few months ago, I have yet to get another bulb. ;/ But she's doing great!
Butterfly is in a 1 gallon tank with a light and aerator. Not the greatest, but he's very active in it. He still chews and tears his tail horribly, nothing works for it. :'( It is such a shame. But he's still a goof.
Coral is doing really well, he always has a huge bubble nest for me. And he eats like he'll never be fed again! He's in a 3 gallon critter keeper.
No recent pics, these are all from december but they all look pretty much the same. Luna was getting a water change, Butt-butt was in his old tank and Coral was getting some ich treatment.
Attached Images

Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 06:56 PM   #2 
betta lover1507

it's nice that your back, and you fishies are gorgeous o.o"
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:00 PM   #3 
Bettaluver4evr

Thank you! :) They are fun little pets. :) <3 Luna has a REALLY long tail, got her for $2.49 at petsmart. :D Coral and Butterfly came from petco, about 7-8 months apart. Coral's my newest, had him for 7 months.
Bettaluver4evr is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-20-2012, 07:06 PM   #4 
betta lover1507

i had a girl with VERY long fins i almost mistaken her as a male 0.o but she passed away
i love luna she is adorable, i used to have a girl named luna :( she has short fins like a PK
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote