Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-21-2012, 09:58 PM   #1 
Dozzem

~ Ula, Poni, and Hope ~(help define Hope?)

Ula was my first betta fish EVER and he is very awesome! He is the black and white HM (in my profile pic) and a avid tail biter... His fins were all white and body have a lot of white as well. Now he is blacker and his fins are almost see through!

Poni was a very skinny boy when I got him. He is my multie colored VT. Not bigger then the tip of my finger! He never had to much color and still thin but I love that he is always in his cave and comes out to say hello and get food! Such a cute one!

Hope is my cute marble girl. She was a lot paler when I got her. I remember seeing her at Petco and talking about her for a week non-stop. Mom got tired and told me to go get her! She always says hello to me and has the happiest personalty I can imagen! So Innocent and fragile... Ever water change she freaks me out!

New found love! When Hope and Ula met (in different tanks of course!) and they didn't fancy each other at all really... BUT Poni and Hope are in love! Well they never told me so but you can tell. <3 I moved her tank next to his and each time I remove the paper from betwine their tanks they dance!! Poni changes!! Fins brighten, he has dots on his dorcal fin and is so alive!~ So fun

So can anyone help me ID Hope's fin type? I was told she is a VT but Im not sure... Any comments or art offers are totally okay!

Ula: http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=22482

Poni: http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=22477
Poni when he sees Hope: http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=22479

Hope: http://www.bettafish.com/picture.php...ictureid=22484
Dozzem is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:12 PM   #2 
styggian

Possibly roundtail. I think her fins are a bit too big to be plakat, but not quite as big as veiltail. If she's young though, she'll need more growing before you know for sure.

Ula is really pretty :D
styggian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2012, 10:20 PM   #3 
Dozzem

I was thinking of round as well and how old do you think they are sense you menchend it... Poni is still young but no idea about Hope and Ula! Ula would be a lot prettyer if he didn't bite his tail -.- But he is cool. He likes to flair at my mom >.<
Old 02-22-2012, 05:48 PM   #4 
betta lover1507

i could remember Ula hope is some multi color VT am not sure
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2012, 06:06 PM   #5 
Dozzem

She is a marble. She was almost all white when I got her and is changing colors often <3 Ula is unforgettable~ He likes to pose for the camera and has a great style! I just can't lable her fin type. She could be a VT or round or what ever else! I lov her any way or how lol,
Old 02-22-2012, 06:15 PM   #6 
Dozzem

They are really amazingz! I am surfing though all the pics I have of them and WOW how much they have grownn!
Old 02-22-2012, 07:07 PM   #7 
betta lover1507

lol i have a marble lady on me now and she is starting to turn red on the 2 week o-o can't wait for what she becomes :)) and i drew Ula before, isn't he almost year old now?
Old 02-22-2012, 09:23 PM   #8 
Dozzem

:D I got him last summer! When my fish craze started :P He is such a freaky boy! Healthy and happy for what I can tell~
Old 02-23-2012, 02:23 PM   #9 
betta lover1507

oh :P but pretty betta's