Betta Fish Forum banner

Well I guess I will intro' myself.

1K views 6 replies 5 participants last post by  dramaqueen 
#1 · (Edited)
Where do I start.... I never had any bettas until after moving to the city in 2004, a red vt Shark bait and a blue vt OnTheMenu (ex's "brilliant naming ideas:roll:) they lived for 4 years. A mother of 5, i currently have 25 adult bettas and i am guessing 30 fry, 4 mice and 1 lovebird lol. Kamloops has been home for the past 10 years. Ok dont know what else to say other then Hi:) Nose Sky Neck Photography Portrait

See less See more
#2 ·
Helllo!

#6 ·
Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures and seeing some pic....
Thanks and Oh definitely will it has been quite an experience since having the accidental spawn last year dec '10, now i have 3 males left the rest were given, sold, and very few died from disease.
Hey Bettaheart, nice to know more about you.
How do you manage..... I mean 5 kids and all those pets..... how do you find the time and energy. Lol
lol yes it does seem like quite the task when its put in such a way lol but the amazing moments and watching them grow in so many ways( all of them) is a blessing I do have various pictures of them up on the site. Also it pays to have consistency especially if discipline is needed to be called upon( if i say to behave and not run around or else we leave then it must be followed otherwise if there is any misbehaviour we will leave even if its during grocery shopping.) I find they will try to attempt it once more but if it we do leave then they dont try again:-D. Love them more then anything so teaching proper manners anywhere we go is a must for me
Hello, BettaHeart. :)
:-DHi dramaqueen Hows life going?
Hope you all are doing great :-D

i finally discovered the multi-quote :lol:

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.