Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Memorials
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-24-2012, 08:21 AM   #1 
Thebettaqueen

Tony, I still miss you..

Well..I know you pasted away about five months ago.., but I Still miss you, and thought about giving you a little memorial. I though I could forget you, I thought of you swimming under the rainbow bridge. Happy with all my little guys that passed away before you, but just yesterday. I came across another VT betta, sitting at the bottom of the shelfs. A little pinkish betta..who looked exactly like you..

I couldn't, I would never replace such a sweet fish as you. Never, but seeing him made me tear up. So I picked up his cup, walked around the corner, and placed him right in front with another batch of bettas. For all to see, because I had a feeling it was the right thing to do..

I miss you, buddy. I still remember when you got sick from that plant that was in tank, and how I kept you in a little cup when I thought you were going to pass then. I sat there for hours, checking on you, until you perked. Then how I would watch you swim around your tank. Flaring at yourself. Neve at me. You liked to swim against the glass and look at my finger.

You were the best fish a girl could have, and I will look for you when I go to the bridge. You'll be the first one I get.. <3

RIP, Tony.
Thebettaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:14 AM   #2 
Fieldz

I am so sorry to hear that you lost your baby. Today my betta died because of pinecone and I cried alot too because I gave him lots and lots of love. All the bettas we have will be missed forever, but when our days are over we will meet them again at the rainbow bridge, where they will be swimming happily with their family and friends, and completely healthy too.

I am sure all of us do the BEST OF THE BEST with our bettas, but sometimes they just cant hadle it anymore and are called to the other side.

Last edited by Fieldz; 02-24-2012 at 09:16 AM.
Fieldz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-26-2012, 04:12 PM   #3 
popcornprincess

I feel you, betta queen. your story reminds me so much of mine that it made me tear up. Tony sounded beutiful and im sure he misses you, too.
popcornprincess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 04:28 PM   #4 
Thebettaqueen

Thanks guys..I recently lost Blu. After about two days of having her.. I really didn't get to know her well, but I know I let her be comfortable for her last hours on earth..
R.I.P
Blu <3
Thebettaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:49 AM   #5 
dramaqueen
Banned

I'm so sorry for your loss.
dramaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 12:55 AM   #6 
Thomasdog

WOW. I started crying. And I am not a very emotional person. D: deepest consolances.
Thomasdog is offline   Reply With Quote