Betta Fish Forum banner

US Breeders that Ship to Canada?

4K views 40 replies 8 participants last post by  MrVampire181 
#1 ·
Hey!
I've decided that when I get another Betta, I'd like to try and get one from a breeder :) Problem being there are like 0 Canadian breeders, or at least 0 that I can find ;-) So I wanted to find a US breeder, who ships to Canada! I am too paranoid to ship from Thailand... just how I feel :) I'd rather ship from Canada or US!

If you are a Canadian Breeder or US Breeder that ships to Canada, post your sites here or even just PM me some pictures of your stock! :-D

#7 ·
Theres www.canadianaquafarm.com, I got a couple of mine from there. He sometimes sells bettas on aquabid too, thats where I got my two boys from. He's really easy to deal with and really nice :)

There's also CanadaBetta who's in Quebec so WAY closer to you than the aqua farm haha. I'm not sure if they have a website, but I know I'm on their facebook page and often posts bettas for sale on there :) Some beauties for sure! Good luck!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canada-Betta/105730539478328

#8 ·
Theres www.canadianaquafarm.com, I got a couple of mine from there. He sometimes sells bettas on aquabid too, thats where I got my two boys from. He's really easy to deal with and really nice :)

There's also CanadaBetta who's in Quebec so WAY closer to you than the aqua farm haha. I'm not sure if they have a website, but I know I'm on their facebook page and often posts bettas for sale on there :) Some beauties for sure! Good luck!
http://www.facebook.com/pages/Canada-Betta/105730539478328
Thank you so much! :-D There was barely anything on Aquabid for Canada :-(

#10 ·
Haha! Niiice. Too bad I like Canadian health care so much :evil: Ha! Definitely considering ordering a Betta from one of those breeders you showed me :-D

I really want a PK or a HMPK, all I can find near me are CT and VT. Couldn't believe I found my HM at a local pet store!

#11 ·
Is that the boy in your display pic? Hes beautiful! :) I love blues <3

I think canadian aqua farm has a few HMPKs right now, or a pair. i havent checked in a while but there was a nice yellow pair in there. If I had room for more, I would've grabbed them but my 25 gallon is currently being occupied by 216 month-and-a-half olds o_O lol

#13 ·
Aww, did he tear it on something or is he a tail biter? If so, naughty boy!!

Lol definitely a lot of babies, the dad is a red/copper HM doubletail, and the mom is...something else haha, but she's pink and blue! I have no idea what tail type she is. I think she's a delta but I'm not totally sure. I dont think the babies will be breeding quality but they sure are adorable :p

#16 ·
Hopefully his fin heals nicely :D
I will be selling them all, I'll have to invest in some shipping bags, boxes and heat packs, etc. haha. I have a few people who want me to ship some across canada. If you wanna follow my spawn log, here's the link :)
http://www.bettafish.com/showthread.php?t=89060
YAY! :-D I am so going to get one from you. Specially now that I got a job :-D *Dances* Time for another Betta! Since I have to wait for your Spawn to be older, I'll have lots of time to get the stuff I need.

#33 ·
Ronin was born on the 13th dr said the 9th so you will have to wait until baby says he/she wants out :lol:best of luck for a safe quick delivery:-D
it did help somewhat with my 11yr to help with the other 3.

the water quality here isnt really great for fish lately so i am preparing afew jugs of water for when i bring home my pks, its going to be exciting:)

#41 ·
Moat Americans hate shipping to Canada because of the customs issues. Its a pain.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.