Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish
Reply
 
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Old 02-24-2012, 12:15 PM   #1 
Karebear13
Member
 
Karebear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Any soccer fans

So beside keeping bettas I love to watch soccer. Anyone huge soccer fans. I love discussing players and teams! Im a Huge Spain national team fan, REAL MADRID fan for life and like Chelsea FC and Juventus. Anyone else a fanatic of a soccer team?
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2012, 10:07 PM   #2 
jediwing
New Member
 
jediwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida, USA
I don't keep up with teams or anything at all but I enjoy random games and yelling at the TV. I'm more of a soccer player than a watcher, but soccer anything is pretty awesome. :)
jediwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 01:26 AM   #3 
Karebear13
Member
 
Karebear13's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
I play too! What is your position? I play fullback :)
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2012, 04:53 AM   #4 
jediwing
New Member
 
jediwing's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Florida, USA
99% of the time I play goal keeper. The other 1% is defense.
jediwing is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
For all of you betta fans out there.. Myates Betta Chat 0 09-06-2011 08:55 PM
calling all VOCALOID fans! (and UTAU fans!) Maryrox247 The Lounge 19 07-18-2011 12:36 PM
Fans of Ninebettas PitGurl Betta Chat 2 05-01-2011 09:19 PM
Any Football fans?? 1fish2fish The Lounge 12 01-29-2011 05:59 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:27 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.