I'm new to this, but would really like some help. Clifford my betta is really sick, and I can't seem to tell what it is he has!
I got Clifford a little over a week ago. He did have a long drive to get home (probably about two hours or so) but I did my best to get him comfortable before introducing him to his new home. He is living in a betta bowl, probably about 1 gallon, to 1 1/2 gallons. There are just decorative rocks at the bottom and a peace lilly on top. I don't have a heater in the bowl with him.
He was eating fine the first couple of days I got him but after about four days he stoped eating and I started noticing these white spots on him. you can't see the spots always, just in certain types of lighting. He is very lethargic, barely goes up to get air and tends to stay borrowed in the rocks at the bottom of the bowl.
I did a partial water change the day I noticed him being sick, and thinking it was ich, started treating the water with Kordon Rid Ich Plus. I just did the third treatment of the medication and he doesn't seem any better. I don't really know what to expect, or how long the treatment will take...
I keep going back an forth between Ich and Fungus. Any help would be wonderful! Thank you!