Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-24-2012, 09:18 PM   #1 
Sundancex

Best place to buy plants online

I have no idea where to buy quality plants. I'm looking for java ferns, java moss, and moss balls. Liveaquaria doesn't have java moss, but has everything else. Anyone know of a good online source to buy plants?

Thanks in advance!
Sundancex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 09:49 PM   #2 
pasoindy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundancex View Post
I have no idea where to buy quality plants. I'm looking for java ferns, java moss, and moss balls. Liveaquaria doesn't have java moss, but has everything else. Anyone know of a good online source to buy plants?

Thanks in advance!
The plants Ive gotten from Dr. Foster and Smith were gorgeous and came nicely packaged. They have a decent selection and so far the service has been great.
pasoindy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #3 
tiffanini

I'm currently looking at Planted Aquariums Central, and it has received many good reviews. They also usually purposedly send you more plants than you ordered, so you get more than you paid for and that's pretty nice. They sell a 20 gallon low light plant package for $40.48 (including shipping in handling) and it has 2 large java ferns, 2 cryptocoryne wendtii "red", 2 cryptocoryne retrospiralis, 2 anacharis, 1 marimo ball (moss ball), and 2" by 2" portion of java moss.
tiffanini is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2012, 10:56 PM   #4 
kfryman

This place has decent prices, I will be ordering soon, but I have heard tons of positive feedback. http://www.shop.plantedaquariumscent...-Plants_c6.htm
kfryman is offline   Reply With Quote