Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Pictures
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-29-2012, 03:14 PM   #1 
Junglist

Smile My new Grape Dragon

Picked him up at my local pet & fish store, his color looks like a metallic grape doesn't look much in this picture cause I have a ****ty camera, he was in the female section lol and all the rest of the bettas are not in good shape it was like walking in the fish aisle at Walmart it was devastating in even search for one.

Junglist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:18 PM   #2 
copperarabian

awww he's so pretty! I love the color! He kinda looks a little coppery :D

Also remember that bad language is no allowed even if we think it's not that bad. If you can edit the post to remove it so the moderators don't get your for it :)
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 04:25 PM   #3 
Hopeseeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
Picked him up at my local pet & fish store, his color looks like a metallic grape doesn't look much in this picture cause I have a ****ty camera, he was in the female section lol and all the rest of the bettas are not in good shape it was like walking in the fish aisle at Walmart it was devastating in even search for one.

I live in Washington, Too!! What pet stores do you go to? I'm trying to find better than the ones in my city.
Hopeseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:05 PM   #4 
Junglist

@Copper- Sorry bout that I just can't find the Edit button

@Hopeseeker- I went to Sierra's Pet & Fish in Renton that was the first for me there and did not like the selection at all and how they're treated, most of them fins are torn, felt kinda bad so I found that little guy. What really sucks is their aren't as many local aquarium stores around like they used to. I've been finding nice one's at Bellevue's Factoria Petco
Old 02-29-2012, 05:10 PM   #5 
copperarabian

Quote:
Originally Posted by Junglist View Post
@Copper- Sorry bout that I just can't find the Edit button

@Hopeseeker- I went to Sierra's Pet & Fish in Renton that was the first for me there and did not like the selection at all and how they're treated, most of them fins are torn, felt kinda bad so I found that little guy. What really sucks is their aren't as many local aquarium stores around like they used to. I've been finding nice one's at Bellevue's Factoria Petco
You can only edit for a certain amount of time, and no worry's just don't do it again so you don't get in trouble with the moderators :)

What you going to name him?
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 05:21 PM   #6 
Junglist

Not sure yet maybe Midnight Grape?
Old 02-29-2012, 05:55 PM   #7 
betta lover1507

he looks like a metallic with red splash :I but anyways he is very pretty
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:28 PM   #8 
OMGemily

i went to the walmart fish section and it was just depressing... all of them were either dead or unreactive. they were almost all lazy in every store i went to but even when i slowly put my hands up to the cup the ones at walmart didnt move... i hope theyll stop selling them...
OMGemily is offline   Reply With Quote