I discovered THIS this morning, spread across the bottom of my tank. Based on research, this appears to be a type of slime mold.
I vacuumed it all out about 2 hours ago, but I see it's already starting to come back. There's lots of snail poo and dead plant for it to eat, so I hope it goes away eventually... From what I've read, it's harmless for fish, but I want to make sure... Sky's been in quarantine because I freaked out that he was rubbing his face on his plants, so I've been treating him like he has external parasites... so I don't know if he's bothered by it, as he's not in the tank. D: His shrimpies are fine, though.
Anyone with any experience with this?