Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > The Lounge
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-27-2012, 09:01 AM   #11 
BettaMommy531rip

Wow I didn't expect such a flood of response! This is great. I enjoy hearing everyone's opinions. :)
P.S.: Thanks for the av comment Silverfang, I luv it too. :)
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 09:24 AM   #12 
MandiceP

I wish that Dragons were real. I believe that long ago something like a dragon probably existed. I believe there are lots of creatures on this planet that we have yet to discover and some of them might be a little more fantasy like than others.

Does anyone remember the show that they hyped up that was called "Dragons are real" or something like that... but the whole thing turned out to be a "Mochumentary" They played it up like they had found dragon fossils and such and I honestly thought it was true and I was so excited. I watched the show and was so crushed. I think I may have actually cried... It was on when I was in school (A very long time ago) so some of you younger folk might not remember it. Yeah. I would love to have Dragons (the friendlier kind anyways, :P ) and Unicorns and such. I would love to live inside many stories I read. I don't belong in this world!
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #13 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiceP View Post
I wish that Dragons were real. I believe that long ago something like a dragon probably existed. I believe there are lots of creatures on this planet that we have yet to discover and some of them might be a little more fantasy like than others.

Does anyone remember the show that they hyped up that was called "Dragons are real" or something like that... but the whole thing turned out to be a "Mochumentary" They played it up like they had found dragon fossils and such and I honestly thought it was true and I was so excited. I watched the show and was so crushed. I think I may have actually cried... It was on when I was in school (A very long time ago) so some of you younger folk might not remember it. Yeah. I would love to have Dragons (the friendlier kind anyways, :P ) and Unicorns and such. I would love to live inside many stories I read. I don't belong in this world!
I believe that as well. I think it's is where we get the idea of dragons and then the imagination takes over into a dragon form that can blow fire and such.
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #14 
MandiceP

A lot of Dragon history comes from Japanese and Chinese culture too. It's interesting. I don't know too much so I'm not going to say much else but I know they have beliefs of the existence of dragons and such once upon a time. Would be cool to do more research on it.

I used to enjoy drawing dragons quite a bit. Here was one of my best...

Horrible pic quality I know, lol, but I drew it after a picture I saw on the internet. I should start drawing them again! LOL

Last edited by MandiceP; 02-27-2012 at 11:17 AM.
MandiceP is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #15 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by MandiceP View Post
A lot of Dragon history comes from Japanese and Chinese culture too. It's interesting. I don't know too much so I'm not going to say much else but I know they have beliefs of the existence of dragons and such once upon a time. Would be cool to do more research on it.

I used to enjoy drawing dragons quite a bit. Here was one of my best...

Horrible pic quality I know, lol, but I drew it after a picture I saw on the internet. I should start drawing them again! LOL
I draw them too! I can't see the picture at the moment since I'm in school, but I will take a look at it once I get home. Unless you want to go through the trouble of putting it as an attached picture.

I will post a few of my draon drawings I did when I was about 11 or 12...and then new recent drawings of two I did. I could pm you because I'm worried that we might get a little carried away lol. I stopped drawing them for a while before, but wanted to see if I still "got it".
Old 02-27-2012, 01:24 PM   #16 
BettaMommy531rip

Ooooh! I want to see, both of your pictures! Feel free to post them on here, or PM me. I made this thread just for that purpose practically. Show please! :)
BettaMommy531rip is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 01:32 PM   #17 
bettalover2033

Well if you wouldn't mind I would be VERY happy to post my drawings of dragons here.

I was actually looking to see a section that would be at least a technical acception to my dragon art. I a, looking forward to this!

As soon as I get home I will gladly post them also if I can find my other drawing book that I did which had my other dragon art in it from when I was younger. I actually sketch so it is a lot lighter than usual dragon art you might see. I have a harder time with coloring since it is just the conflict of my logic and creative sides saying two opposite things at once.

I have a logical one saying that dragons are supposed to be a grey, blue, steel, red color sometimes with an acception or yellow, and the creative saying that they aren't real so they would be any color imaginable!

Heh, the life of choices can be a tough one even though we all live it every second your making a choice.
Old 02-27-2012, 01:46 PM   #18 
copperarabian

I believe in ghost, one of the reasons being sooooo many people get photos, EVPs, and video of spirits, theres even shows about people finding them. My mom used to work at a haunted mansion called the James lick mansion that helped make me believe in spirits.

I really love the show destination truth, I feel that what they're filming is real and it's amazing. I think they've found proof of the Himalayan yeti. They got foot prints in the first episode, foot print tracts in the snow in the second, and also in the second ep they got a hair sample that was tested as ape hair.

Because the world has been explored people think everything is discovered when new animals are discovered every year, a unknown creature is not too far fetched. :)
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2012, 02:28 PM   #19 
bettalover2033

Quote:
Originally Posted by bettalover2033 View Post
I draw them too! I can't see the picture at the moment since I'm in school, but I will take a look at it once I get home. Unless you want to go through the trouble of putting it as an attached picture.

I will post a few of my draon drawings I did when I was about 11 or 12...and then new recent drawings of two I did. I could pm you because I'm worried that we might get a little carried away lol. I stopped drawing them for a while before, but wanted to see if I still "got it".
Wow, now that is amazing! I thought mine were good, but you're drawing is amazing. I only draw dragon heads and then add a bunch of detail, but haven't got around to it lately. I also drew a cartoon dolphin and cute little elephant!
Old 02-27-2012, 03:09 PM   #20 
Silverfang

don't have any drawings... but I do have some cross stitch pieces you guys might find interesting
Silverfang is offline   Reply With Quote