Hi, I need some help. I want to add a betta to my community tank. It's a 30 gallon with a driftwood cave and some fake plants. I currently have 2 platies, 2 mollies and some glofish danios. The platies and mollies are fully grown, 2.5-3" and the glofish are pretty small yet, but should reach about 2-2.5". So...
1) Do I have enough room for a betta?
2) Will a betta be compatible with the bright colored glofish?
3) Should I try a male or female betta?
4) If I can add a female, would just one be okay?
5) Is there a way to tell at the pet store how aggressive a betta is?
Thanks in advance for any advice.