Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2012, 11:23 PM   #11 
iceyrose

Just to clarify sorry for bad spelling .....also I put him in his container from the store I picked him up from and placed it in another bowl with his tank water to keepem warm...they way the other post look almost like I risedem off and put him in more tank water just relized how that looked ....anyways when is the earlyist you guy think hill react with gaining his energy...feeling sleep deprived makin shur he's ok and coming up for air and not trying to leave me....most fish pull thru this right...I think I may have caught this ick issue befor it go outta hand..theirs one spot near his gill on left hand side the a few near right side of his tail...
iceyrose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 11:28 PM   #12 
iceyrose

Also would it be wise to add alittle conditioner to the stone water so it dosnt obsorbe any chlorine? Fauset water is bad...well enuff to smell the chlorine...? Also again sorry about the spelling I'm on my phone not the computer.
Old 02-28-2012, 11:36 PM   #13 
iceyrose

http://www.bettafish.com/album.php?a...ictureid=22551

This pic show the silverish look I was chatting with u guys about.
Old 02-29-2012, 12:02 AM   #14 
iceyrose

Fin regrowth or issue?
Old 02-29-2012, 12:03 AM   #15 
mathkid

As far as I know, fins grow from the outside edges... you'll see translucent edges as the edges grow back. I'd suggest you PM someone...
mathkid is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 12:06 AM   #16 
iceyrose

Old 02-29-2012, 12:12 AM   #17 
iceyrose

Ick growing on tail...
Old 02-29-2012, 12:19 AM   #18 
iceyrose

This is the front veiw of neacco* which up untill last night was pritty usual..energetic and playfull...the fins in the other post are seen here his front dangly fins the area shown he usally folds when swimming around...I kinda thought with good water changes and health diet as well as a warm loving home any issues he had befor coming home two weeks ago would clear up...hope the aquarium salt sooths this ...love u neacco
Old 02-29-2012, 01:10 PM   #19 
iceyrose

Question

Day two of ick guard treatment \ aquarium salt* so this afternoon I noticed a few things neaccos eyes are slightly clouded...why is that happening? Also the silverish look near his belly looks like its clearing up a bit...he ate his 2\pellet bio gold lunch. Still very slugish yet swimming around then lots of resting. I read contradictive information...whish is confusing. For example the jungle ick guard I started yesterday with 7drops per gallon and 1\2 teaspoon of aquarium salt per gallon..@ a tank of 2.5 gallons.I just read somthing off another site saying if the fish is tetra or smaller & weak to use half of the dose of ick guard. Then somone else was saying not to mix the med with aqurium salt grrr I don't like confusion when taking care of neacco...clear cut answers is what I need to get him back to 100% He loves his new heater...keeping his tank at 80'f\81'f. I plan on doing a treatment& 100% water change this evening any advice about half doses and the aquarium salt? Cloudy eyes?
Old 03-01-2012, 02:59 AM   #20 
iceyrose

Question

So on day two I changed the water100% . I noticed after more reading that jungle ick guard is suppose to be for larger fish? I really thought all ick meds where the same. Also another read said that for small or weak fish to use 1\2 dose reccomended. So I added 1\2 does to the 2.5 aqurium+ 1teaspoon of aquarium salt. The cloudy eyes...have cleared up mostly still slightly clouded. I was reading up on the issue one thing said that's part of the ick issue...not shur if that's 100%.also that the ph can effect the eyes if its to low. I don't have ph test right now hope to pick one up soon to check. Neacco seem like his swimming fron fins are bothering him I don't know if the term is clamped fins. Day two and he's still hanging out at the bottem of the tank. Still eating 2X a day 2 pellets. Temp in the tank is steady at 81'f. Looking forward to his energy returning. Lov u little buddy

Tags
ick