Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 02-28-2012, 09:49 PM   #1 
newarkhiphop

Ever see a betta......

at like petco and you wanted to buy him but you know you cant but you dont want to leave him there

i was @ petco this past weeknd buying some sand and i saw a beautiful blue and white marble half moon

a lot like this guy

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_l9...2rwfo1_500.jpg

(not the actual fish)

anyways i almost bought him, but i didnt now i been think about going back to getting him
newarkhiphop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 09:53 PM   #2 
Pitluvs

I think we've all done this, a few times :P Mine was Sheldon, my Yellow/White Dragon VT. I wanted to buy him but the $20 price tag kind put me off. But after a week, I couldn't do it anymore and I HAD to have him! By the time I went back, he was so sick and far gone that I couldn't save him :( I ended up getting Gadget my multi CT as a replacement. If you think you can take on another, you have the money and time.... go back and get him :)
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:03 PM   #3 
peachesxo

Yeah, this happened today when I was at PetSmart getting some more plants, saw a cute little cambodian crowntail, knew I shouldn't get him... wanted to... started picking out some decor for him because I thought I was gonna get him... but then I was like "omg what am I doing i just got a new betta 2 days ago" so I didn't :(
peachesxo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2012, 10:22 PM   #4 
newarkhiphop

Quote:
Originally Posted by peachesxo View Post
Yeah, this happened today when I was at PetSmart getting some more plants, saw a cute little cambodian crowntail, knew I shouldn't get him... wanted to... started picking out some decor for him because I thought I was gonna get him... but then I was like "omg what am I doing i just got a new betta 2 days ago" so I didn't :(

same here, i have 3 already a halfmoon, a delta and a crowntail, but this guy was beautiful but he was sad in those little cups they keep them in , i made up my mind, am going back saturday if he is still there am going to get him
Old 02-28-2012, 10:32 PM   #5 
djembekah

that was how i got swish lol.
then last thursday. i planned to get this brown and white dalmation guy, and picked up all the stuff, then went back and got Reuban instead. not sure why i did lol. but i am loving Reuban.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 07:59 PM   #6 
Thebettaqueen

This happened to me before I got Scout.
There was this lovely Delta tail, Yellow and blue. I was gonna name him Mustard..but my mother wouldn't let me get him yet. Plus, he was from petco..Poor fella.. I hope someone got him, and he didn't die in that little cup..
Thebettaqueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-29-2012, 08:04 PM   #7 
newarkhiphop

ya i hope this guy is still there on saturday and not in too bad of a condition
Old 03-01-2012, 11:45 AM   #8 
Luimeril

yep. a while back, there was the most adorable yellow girl at the pet store. :I i had to buy bedding for my bunny, though, so i couldn't get her. i REALLY wanted her, she was just adorable! the ugliest shade of yellow ever(i called it 'snot yellow'), but the cutest face. :I bleh....
Luimeril is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 06:50 PM   #9 
nel3

a week after i purchased my CT i had seen a betta id have loved to get. didnt do so BC he'd go into the 1g tank. i wouldve been back to square 2 if i got him as i had just moved my CT into the KK from the 1g.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-01-2012, 07:12 PM   #10 
fleetfish

Plenty of times :)

I went back to where I got my most recent PKs and among them was a gorgeous DTPK . . . but I had to walk away in the end.
fleetfish is offline   Reply With Quote