Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Bowls, Habitats, and Accessories
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-03-2012, 03:38 PM   #1 
lexylex0526

Exclamation Air Stone??

I have an airstone in my one gallon tank, Its been working really well but now its stoped making alot of bubbles. I realize that it is doing this because the airstone needs to be cleaned but I'm not sure how....any advice on how to clean this would be greatly appreciated! :) :)
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 03:59 PM   #2 
copperarabian

I've never needed to clean mine and I've had them for years, but maybe try rinsing it with water? really fast running water from the bath tub. You can also try letting it soak in warm water. Are you sure the the air pump is strong enough?

since I haven't needed to do this before I'm just suggestion what I would do, not 100% sure they'll work.
copperarabian is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-03-2012, 04:19 PM   #3 
lexylex0526

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
I've never needed to clean mine and I've had them for years, but maybe try rinsing it with water? really fast running water from the bath tub. You can also try letting it soak in warm water. Are you sure the the air pump is strong enough?

since I haven't needed to do this before I'm just suggestion what I would do, not 100% sure they'll work.
Thanks for responding! I'll try running it under water as you suggested hopefully it will work properly soon:)
lexylex0526 is offline   Reply With Quote