Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Diseases and Emergencies
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-08-2012, 08:01 PM   #21 
Kellecherie

Pics of Finny that I just took 030812 858 pm

Here are some photos that I just took of Finny and you can see how close to the top he is...Sorry that they are so big..I have to change the settings on my camera. How do I help him? Or is it just a matter of time before he's gone
Attached Images

Kellecherie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:17 PM   #22 
Karebear13

Sorry I wish I could help you but it doesn't seem like there is any visible problems... Maybe someone can give you some advice... Is he still eating?
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 08:22 PM   #23 
Kellecherie

He ate like 1 lil morsel of food this morning and 1 lil morsel tonite....I just dont know what else to do for him and I hate seeing him like that....my poor fishy : (.....
Old 03-08-2012, 08:30 PM   #24 
Karebear13

I know its so hard but You have done a lot already. I think patience is the best thing now
Karebear13 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 08:09 AM   #25 
ANHEL123

Hello, i just saw it before Myates did. She definitely more knowledgeable then me so if she would recommend something different then me then follow her advice.
How is he doing? Is there any new visual symptoms? I really recommending to do Aquarium salt treatment. You can find aquarium salt probably in any pet store. Do you know instructions on that?

ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 05:22 AM   #26 
Kellecherie

Good morning Everyone...Just wanted to let you know that My Finny died this morning, well sometime in the night...I woke up and he's gone :( :( :(
:( :( :( :( :(...I did everything I could to help him and he was just sick...I don't know if i'll get another one right away or not...I had Finny for 2 years and its going to be hard without him...its funny how you get attached to a fish lol....He was one spoiled lil fish and he will be missed!!! Thanks for all the advice I received in trying to help make him better. RIP My Finny :(
Old 03-24-2012, 09:46 AM   #27 
wystearya

I'm sorry you lost your fish friend. It is amazing how attached you can get to them!

Maybe you can take your time, invest in a filter, and cycle your tank before you get another fish. This website has a lot of great information and knowledgeable people to help you!

Best of luck!
wystearya is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-24-2012, 11:24 AM   #28 
ANHEL123

So sorry for Finny :( It so difficult when our little friends die, but he was loved and happy with your care.

Take your time but definitely rescue another betta. They so cute and lonely in those store cups. Also when you decide to have another betta make sure you disinfect the tank . You have that small green gravel that you will need to replace...Sorry.
Good luck.
ANHEL123 is offline   Reply With Quote