Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-06-2012, 10:23 AM   #11 
SDragon

I shall have to figure out how to post pics on here, lol.
SDragon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:21 AM   #12 
JBosley

How did you bond your 2 males?! My sister and I each have a Male rabbit, and mine would like to kill hers lols They are so spoiled! They live in a heated garage in huge cages in the winter, and outside in their huge cages in the summer. Fed hay, pellets, fresh veggies and herbs every day and rabbit treats once in a while Oh! And raisins, Murph's favorite

Murphy the 5 yr old Holland Lop (was told he was a Dwarf...ha!)
Whiskers the 11 yr old Mini Rex (was a rescue bun)
Attached Images

JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 03:22 PM   #13 
Snowybunny

It's very rare to get bonded boys, but after 3 meetings they were bonded. Funnily enough it's harder for me to bond my girl bunny to them. She's bonded to Snowy, but when I take Toshi out with her it's not even a dominance struggle. It's I hate you and want to kill you struggle :(
Snowybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 04:18 PM   #14 
JBosley

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snowybunny View Post
It's very rare to get bonded boys, but after 3 meetings they were bonded. Funnily enough it's harder for me to bond my girl bunny to them. She's bonded to Snowy, but when I take Toshi out with her it's not even a dominance struggle. It's I hate you and want to kill you struggle :(
Awe! Whisker's would LOVE to be bonded, but Murphy hates him lols. Poor Whiskers has some battle wounds from Murph. We keep them apart, but a few times their leashes were long enough to reach one another
JBosley is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 06:24 PM   #15 
Snowybunny

Hehe you should get him a nice girl bunny ;)
Snowybunny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 12:31 PM   #16 
revolutionrocknroll

Everyone's rabbits are adorable!
I have a 3 year old chinchilla colored mutt? (might be a mini satin mix) rabbit. She is very independent and definitely an "alpha" bunny. She loves my dog though.
Here's a cartoon my sister made of them, she got the expressions quite accurate:
revolutionrocknroll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-12-2012, 02:56 PM   #17 
LionCalie

I have three bunnies- a bonded pair and single boy. They are all indoor only.

Dunkin is a 3 year old, Neutered, Himalayan Dwarf Mix who was rescued from a shelter by a friend. The shelter was going to euthanize Dunkin, his mother, and siblings. I got him when he was 6 weeks old. He is my heart bunny and Amber's husbun.

Amber is a 3 year old, Spayed, Lionhead/Lop mix. I adopted her from a local rabbit rescue to bond with Dunkin. Her mother was abandoned outside while she was pregnant. Thankfully, a concerned woman took her in just in time for her to give birth safely. After a few "dates" Amber and Dunkin fell in love. Now they are inseparable.

Last but not least, there is Felix. He is a 2 year old, Neutered, Netherland Dwarf. I got him from a breeder when he was only 6 weeks old. She was threatening to feed him to a snake because his coloring isn't showable. Felix is a very grumpy bunny. He growls, charges, and nips. I love him though and have learned to accept his behavior.

LionCalie is offline   Reply With Quote