Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Care
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-05-2012, 01:36 AM   #1 
CoyoteBetta22

Betta Care Made Easy????

so the ebook betta fish care made easy cant you get it anywhere else? is it an actually real book i cold go to barns and noble and buy it cause idc i would pay 30 40 dollars for the real life page by page book that i can read myself and pick up and read instead of going all the way out to my comp every time and i simple do not trust that at all seems like just a scam cause how could you put a price on information that would help bettas everywhere idk not know everything i need to know is kinda making me give up on the whole entire betta care and breeding cause it almost seems like everyday i am dealing with new problems and it almost seems like im doing everything wrong but thats kinda all i am doing is reseaching and learning everything i can and it seems like the more i read about and try and learn and do the less it helps cause everything different and nothing makes sense i really really want to breed betta and have them in the most perfect healthy conditions i can..... its really stressful and is really makeing my life harder i didnt think it would affect me soo much but it really is cause its not like i dont know anything about bettas but when it comes to my own bettas and how they act and everything they do it almost feels like i know nothing at all and always come back to the internet and still i just dont even know what to do i really need help and seems like all this really good easy help cost money and really spent soooooooo much money and everything i have and learned its just crazy idk really need help bad just dont even know what to do anymore
CoyoteBetta22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 02:25 AM   #2 
FishyFishy89

Betta care made easy is right on this forum
Just ask and you shall receive :)
FishyFishy89 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:26 PM   #3 
Bombalurina

I agree. I wouldn't pay out for a book when there are so many experts right here on this forum who want nothing more than to help other betta keepers. :) They'll never get tired of helping or answering questions.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2012, 05:39 PM   #4 
ZergyMonster

I had a little trouble reading what you wrote, try to split up main topics into their own paragraphs for an easier read.

As for betta knowledge! This is the right place, I've learned just about everything there is to know about betta from reading just about everything on this forum and asking questions.
ZergyMonster is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-06-2012, 11:45 AM   #5 
CoyoteBetta22

yeah i was freaking out lol.... well i have 2 problems that concern me alot! i need to know how to set up a tank 20 gallon collum tank(its taller not wider)..... i have two male bettas reds in vases and there water gets tooo cold alot and makes me stress we heat our house with a wood stove so thats tuff to make it warm the room ya know....
Old 03-06-2012, 11:54 AM   #6 
ZergyMonster

First off you should never put male bettas together in the same tank, as they will kill each other. You can float them in the warmer water so that you can heat them up with only one heater. As for a tank set up, bettas like places to hide so plants or decorations with plenty of spaces to rest in are ideal.
Old 03-06-2012, 11:57 AM   #7 
CoyoteBetta22

alright and this is my main problem ive been having... we started out when we gout our frist couple females we bought 3 at once cause they were all in the same vase and we already had a 10 gallon set up for a male preveisly but he died.... well we got them home and stuff and after like maybe a month or 2 we started doughting that this one white one was a female which you could ssee in my other thred so we went out bought another 10 gallon took the real females out put them in there own home and then he seemed fine for the most part but like i started noticing he was always hiding in his lil house thing and always laying down in it and almost seemed like he couldn't keep him self up idk he still swims i thought maybe it could be he is depressed cause he was around a bunch of laidies and now he aint got any and it seemed like maybe he came from a spawn that had a female that looked just like him but smaller smaller everything fins and all that so maybe its his sister or sumthing dose not wanna be away from her or idk so we just recently put her back in with him and 2 more females hes uber passive almost like a girl but he use to flare at them a lil but nothing deadly idk im not sure it feels like i get some messed up situations i fed him peas yestersday and was thinking about giving him a salt bath but its pretty hard to explain whats going on with him unless you are here and watch him its weird idk how to explain it
Old 03-06-2012, 12:00 PM   #8 
CoyoteBetta22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZergyMonster View Post
First off you should never put male bettas together in the same tank, as they will kill each other. You can float them in the warmer water so that you can heat them up with only one heater. As for a tank set up, bettas like places to hide so plants or decorations with plenty of spaces to rest in are ideal.

yeah i understand not to put 2 males together they are deff not they are in 2 separet vases and those were suppose to be tempary but have to many tanks and fish kinda dont know what to do they are the only ones in vases with there water getting around 70 and a lil lower at night
Old 03-06-2012, 12:16 PM   #9 
ZergyMonster

I've been told that giving bettas peas is not a good idea because it is empty calories and they are primarily meat eaters. Even though your fish may be getting depressed from being away from another fish you should still have him in a tank by himself. You never know when or if they will snap.

I believe you said you have two 10 gallons and two vases. If you can support a sorority in the 10 gallon then I would do that for your girls(there must be tons of hiding places and at least 4 girls).

Then you can divide your other 10 gallon into 2-3 equal areas for your boys. (You can use craft mesh or tank dividers). Just be sure that they can't see each other so they don't stress out(put up decorations around the dividers to reduce their chances of seeing one another).
Old 03-06-2012, 04:13 PM   #10 
CoyoteBetta22

yeah omg my white male cant even keep himself up right just will filp right upside down and all his fin are horriable they look really really bad i gave him a salt bath today but he barely swam around what should i do!!!