Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-07-2012, 03:38 PM   #31 
betta lover1507

he likes his fish, he just dosen't like cleaning the tank -.-" he gave me the betta's tank though
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 03:57 PM   #32 
Sena Hansler

if he "liked" his fish he'd clean the tank because he'd know not cleaning it would kill his fish >.> but that's good you got the betta's tank..
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:49 PM   #33 
BeautifulBetta

Dont think anyone LIKES cleaning tanks and such, but its all part of the responsibility that comes with keeping a pet. Too bad he learned too late..Poor betta..
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-07-2012, 07:51 PM   #34 
betta lover1507

he gave me the betta, and the betta died today (i only had him for a day :( ) am going to try to get the gourami and angelfish, and find them proper and warm loving homes, since i don't have space for them :(
Old 03-07-2012, 07:56 PM   #35 
BeautifulBetta

Good for you, I hope you get them and find them great homes!
Old 03-08-2012, 09:29 AM   #36 
Arashi Takamine

Your brother needs help..I'm sorry that the betta didn't make it but try to give the gourami and angel a fighting chance. He sounds so irrisponsible and sounds like if something bad happened to even a dog he'd be more concerned about WoW or Call of Duty...Not saying he is just an observation from the posts.
Arashi Takamine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 01:53 PM   #37 
Litlover11

This doesn't even teach your brother responsibility. All it teaches him is that he can get away with animal abuse with no consequences. Sorry about the Betta, but I hope you are able to get the rest of his fish away from him and into good homes. Good luck!
Litlover11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:03 PM   #38 
betta lover1507

well if i do get the other fish it won't stop him from getting more :( he has a list of fish killed ,some weren't even his , poor chubo :( my glofish suffocated when he put him in a bucket without a filter, and he closed the bucket with a cover, strangely the angelfish and gourami survived he killed his female, his male, my baby boy "Skylight" (blue VT male), his eel, his catfish, my brother's freshwater baby barracuda's, etc
but i will do my best
Old 03-08-2012, 05:09 PM   #39 
betta lover1507

got some pics of the snake that ran away, three times and came back :I the last time my grandpa found her in the basment. she is still young and was skinny:

she is a ghost cornsnake, she is very adorable :3 and looks so innocent. hopefully she'll survive in my brother's care and won't escape the 4th time
she had mouth rot, and some kind of scale rot. the scale rot healed up quickly and her mouth still has a little gray spot under her mouth. my brother used to neglect her, let her water get dirty, forget to hold her for a couple of days, leaves off to my grandma's house. he started acting up a bit, now he has two snake, i think he will soon get impatient with them and neglect them again, I think am not sure.

Last edited by betta lover1507; 03-08-2012 at 05:13 PM.
Old 03-08-2012, 06:16 PM   #40 
BeautifulBetta

He should seriously not be allowed to have ANY animals. Also, snakes are supreme escape artists. He should have a lockable cage or something so she cant get out...
Maybe buy him an ant farm, or a robot puppy, like a Poochie. Hopefully he cant kill that.