Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Breeding Betta Fish
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-08-2012, 04:34 PM   #11 
betta lover1507

i don't even have a heating pad either D: this is a tank sparta is in (the pic is old, and it shows a couple of fries):

this is a better look of the tank:
betta lover1507 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2012, 05:47 PM   #12 
MrVampire181

If you don't have heaters or money to buy supplies maybe you shouldn't be keeping fish. It's not a cheap hobby.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 10:18 AM   #13 
bettalover2033

How many bettas do you have besides Sparta?
bettalover2033 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-09-2012, 04:56 PM   #14 
Oldfishlady

What is the water temp, what size container do you have him in, how much and how often are the water changes, additives used, any live plants, is the top of the container covered with anything, what kind of food have you been offering....to understand this is Betta you spawned????correct.....about how old is he......if you already have a heated tank-float him in a small container with plastic wrap over the top in the heated tank-be sure and attach it so it doesn't sink.....if you have any live food-like mosquito larva or daphnia...offer them.....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:07 PM   #15 
betta lover1507

as i said i have 6, i do not have a thermometer no more because it was connected to the breeder tank that i was using. i am giving him heat by the lamp (makes heat) and be able to buy a heater, filter, etc. i change water every next day, warm water. i have him/her in a half gallon (too small for just a gallon) he/she hatched on 2011 thanksgiving which was November, 24, 2011. my brother now will share his FBL now (anything i could do with that?), am still checking for frozen BBS (no luck) and "yes" sparta is from (my) DTxVT spawn , parents from (seperate petstores, both separate PETCOs) i still have my radiator blasting (isn't much working) should i put sparta next to the radiator till 10 days? and Mr.Vampire, i have might not said am NOT allowed to have a heater where they wanted me to place sparta (i would've gotten it sooner) and sorry if your irritated by my cries of need, sorry i couldn't get things for my fish earlier (that dearly love, and there like my medication i have been needing for years, am not going into details) OFL it is still too cold for any insects still (becoming warmer, not yet ready) my brother has some freeze-dried daphina, anything at all could be use?

sorry if i sounded quite rude, am just felt sunked after what Mr.V said, so i felt too depressed to ever come back online. i told bettamas to contacted this forum to say i wasn't gonna come on for awhile, since i had a great day i felt like i could come back on again. and i understand what Mr.V said i just wanted some time to be alone. (i'll finish this message later)
Old 03-11-2012, 09:12 PM   #16 
MrVampire181

Quote:
Originally Posted by betta lover1507 View Post
as i said i have 6, i do not have a thermometer no more because it was connected to the breeder tank that i was using. i am giving him heat by the lamp (makes heat) and be able to buy a heater, filter, etc. i change water every next day, warm water. i have him/her in a half gallon (too small for just a gallon) he/she hatched on 2011 thanksgiving which was November, 24, 2011. my brother now will share his FBL now (anything i could do with that?), am still checking for frozen BBS (no luck) and "yes" sparta is from (my) DTxVT spawn , parents from (seperate petstores, both separate PETCOs) i still have my radiator blasting (isn't much working) should i put sparta next to the radiator till 10 days? and Mr.Vampire, i have might not said am NOT allowed to have a heater where they wanted me to place sparta (i would've gotten it sooner) and sorry if your irritated by my cries of need, sorry i couldn't get things for my fish earlier (that dearly love, and there like my medication i have been needing for years, am not going into details) OFL it is still too cold for any insects still (becoming warmer, not yet ready) my brother has some freeze-dried daphina, anything at all could be use?

sorry if i sounded quite rude, am just felt sunked after what Mr.V said, so i felt too depressed to ever come back online. i told bettamas to contacted this forum to say i wasn't gonna come on for awhile, since i had a great day i felt like i could come back on again. and i understand what Mr.V said i just wanted some time to be alone. (i'll finish this message later)
Sorry if my post came off as rude.
MrVampire181 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-11-2012, 09:21 PM   #17 
betta lover1507

it's ok, i forgive you
Old 03-12-2012, 12:18 AM   #18 
BeautifulBetta

Is there any change in Sparta's behavior? I really do fear that he has something wrong like my one fry did and won't get better :( My little dude was like that for a month and a half before I decided to euthanize him, I tried everything but I couldnt help him..
BeautifulBetta is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-13-2012, 04:16 PM   #19 
betta lover1507

no, not better nor worse
Old 03-13-2012, 04:20 PM   #20 
tpocicat

I'm so sorry you are having such a hard time. I wish I lived nearer to you so I could help somehow.
tpocicat is offline   Reply With Quote