Originally Posted by sharonavila26
I can send you pictures if you guys like.. Just post your email :/
you can post pictures here. click the advanced post button and then look for the little paper clip to post pictures. but if he went from his normal temp water to hot water then back to normal temp water he is super shocked (depending on how hot the water is). keep his tank a stable temp, make sure not to over feed his tank if he isn't eating ( i am just assuming given his current state) don't force him and over feed and cause the water to get toxic. depending on the temp of the water, it could have done some real damage to his body. do you know how hot the water was?