Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-24-2012, 10:35 AM   #31 
bettaboyshiva

Quote:
Originally Posted by copperarabian View Post
Thankyou :) I think she's the prettiest Galah cockatoo in the world, although I bet everyone thinks that about their birds lol

wow, the semp gaturamo are beautiful! If you do end up breeding them you could hand raise some to be pets. Even little finches can be hand raised to be cuddly.

yep nice bird you have that galah cockatoo, oh and the semp are native to trinidad..if i go to the country side all i have to do is borrow one ( a male) from a kind person and set a trap cage with a small ripe banana in the trap...the calls from the one on the cage will attract females as well as males...but males usually end up in the trap since they wanna fight the male in the cage.. and if the cage has 2 traps well the probability of catching 2 male semps is great..i've caught semps before when i was much younger but grew out of if because time limited me. But now i feel more exicted to do it again lol...thing is when do i get the time..
bettaboyshiva is offline   Reply With Quote