Ok Ive never had a fish this sick before he has white fuzzy stuff all over his head. I need some medication advise, asap he is in a 2.5 gallon tank yes with heater I already use aquarium salt..he has a bubble stone and filter plus an allgie eater.I change water once a week.. I really just need a medication to help him im super worried.
Poor little guy. :(
To avoid future problems, I strongly suggest rehoming your algae eater. Most algae eaters need at least 20 gallons, or are schooling fish, so they won't be happy, healthy or long-lived in a 2.5 gallon tank.