Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Chat
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-16-2012, 04:48 PM   #21 
nel3

lol, so much for for my 4 betta limit. i did something inexcusable. i looked at the betta at the LPS. usually i just look and leave without a fish. i came home with a CT with the exact colouring as the DT in my avatar. pics will come later when i get home. his body is 50% blue/turquoise (rear half). too bad its not a female betta but this will do just fine.
nel3 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 04:50 PM   #22 
Sena Hansler

hahaha!!! :p I would totally get more females if I could. But um... first to get rid of the illnesses and craziness that is my torn up sorority :/ And then onto adding newbies!! =D
Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 05:32 PM   #23 
nel3

i judt need to find a place for the 3.3gkk. atm my gecko is in there but he's ready to go in his 25g terrarium soon. looks like im going to occupy my 1g QT for a new fish for a week or 2 before my gecko vacates the new CT's home..
Old 03-17-2012, 04:52 PM   #24 
Sena Hansler

well quarantine is good though :p Once I completely clean that 29, Savannah will be alone in it until I can get the rest of the sorority back to health standards.
Old 03-17-2012, 06:14 PM   #25 
nel3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sena Hansler View Post
well quarantine is good though :p Once I completely clean that 29, Savannah will be alone in it until I can get the rest of the sorority back to health standards.
lol, you do plan to spoil her to high heaven with that 29g. im sure she'll be zipping around it in no time.
Old 03-17-2012, 07:11 PM   #26 
Pitluvs

Our Pets Unlimited (which is Pj's Pets in Central and Western Canada) is pretty good as far as pet stores go. They do have a bit to laern about pets, but they don't sell live rodent feeders, they refuse you if you don't have the right tank for fish and they have no problem not selling an animal to someone that shouldn't have it. They even let me tame the baby rats for them :) Over all, there's always an employee in the store playing with some kind of animal, and the cages are always clean. They also don't sell dogs anymore :) And soon, they are starting adoptions for shelter pets.
Pitluvs is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-18-2012, 02:15 AM   #27 
nel3

that pets unlimited sounds like one of the best shops that can be around. im glad they dont have qualms refusing sales upon improper owner or setup.
Old 03-18-2012, 10:07 AM   #28 
Sena Hansler

my friend and I, are actually going to team up for 5-10 years from now. Our plan: pet store, yes. BUT... all furries/scalies come from past owners, or the spca/shelter, certain things are made by us, and we'll be researching the proper care for any animals held in our store that's just the base - for now lol.

The store here hasn't had cats or dogs recently. but they hold adoption days beginning of each month now... that's a start and they carry less bettas (which to me is good)