Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2012, 11:46 PM   #11 
reeree528

you have been very helpful. thank you so much :D
reeree528 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:50 PM   #12 
lvandert

Its not a problem. Since the day I joined I've become a thread shark, looking at almost every new post I can, and learning everything possible! If I can help in any way I generally do, weather it be on here or at the pet store XD I'm surprised OldFishLady hasn't come on to say hello. She greets everyone who's new.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 11:52 PM   #13 
reeree528

this site definitely has my head spinning with all this new information im learning..i love it :] its not easy to view and manage on my droid..so sometimes have to wait untill i can get to a regular computer lol...but i swear im addicted....well i sure hope to hear from her soon :D
Old 03-14-2012, 11:57 PM   #14 
lvandert

lol I've been addicted since I was little and mom let me get two halfmoon boys and side by side gallon tanks. Then I became real busy with school and boys. Now I'm all growd up and in college, so my addiction has re-bloomed. My bf thinks I'm a bit crazy but he's coming around. He awws at the baby betta pics, and then I remind him we're going to have our own little ones soon.
lvandert is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 10:50 AM   #15 
Oldfishlady

Welcome to the forum and to the wonderful world of Betta keeping.....

Look forward to hearing more about your Betta adventures and seeing pics....

Enjoy your stay.....
Oldfishlady is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 09:02 PM   #16 
reeree528

thank you so much fishlady :D.

i just now like ten minutes ago did my first 50% water change. :/ a little nervous...had to move him around a little bit (he HATES the net scooper) ..and i disturbed his newly made bubble nest..which i hope he's okay with . i need to go get a new tank..with a filter..i have the 1 gallon led bowl...ugh..i want the 2 gallon hawkeye led tank..it comes with a filter and i can fit a little heater in it...i dont like foggy water..and i do believe my gravel and my live plant are making it foggy..so i hope to get a new tank and i want the glass gems...but i love him..so much already...and he already comes right to the front to see me when i walk in :D.i went to the store today and saw 5 more different bettas that i wanted lol. i do believe im addicted. ive learned so much..and i even talked to / helped this lady with her betta decision at the store today, as far as what size tank..and what accessories she needed. it was awesome :].

ps. what kind of betta is that in your picture...its gorgeous..before i signed up and i was just searching through the forum..yours was the first picture i actually noticed. ive shown everyone lol

Tags
beginner, foggy water, healthy fish