Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Finless Friends
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-14-2012, 02:51 PM   #1 
Sena Hansler

Guinea Pigs =D

Share your guinea piggies here!!!

I have: Shaggy, Roxie, Sophi, Honey, Jo-Jo, Oliver and Squeak.

I have Squeak because someone had found her abandoned in a filthy cage beside the dumpster. She's actually really chubby... but has mild scurvy. Nothing TLC cannot fix She gives lots of kisses!! She'll be a re-home, because I offered to re-home her for the person who found her (who has 2 jobs, college and an allergic roomie, and no experience!) and so I shall.

I have Jo-Jo STILL. He is the "SURPRISE!!!" baby of Honey, my first guinea. He was supposed to have a home TWICE now. First time they decided to wait on their friend's litter. Second time , something came up for the person. So, tired of driving around being let down, I'm making whoever wants him (third try as of today) coem and get him. I have nowhere to put this boy!!

Oliver is a skinny pig - such a womanizer. He is 1 years old. He nibbles/bites x.x

Shaggy is identical to Roxie - just with shorter hair. He is approximately 2 years old. My friend rescued him, and I was supposed to see if he would get along with Oliver. Instead my bf likes him so I have 2 dominant males separated!!

Roxie and Sophi (only Sophi is in the picture, Roxie looks like Shaggy!) were gotten as buddies for Honey. They are very sweet, never bite... and they needed a good bath and dematting! They are both Peruvian, and I've chopped back their hair so much, to get rid of pesky mats. They do NOT like baths but do not mind scissors. They are about 8 months. And we were kidding around about putting something in Sophi's hair so I took a picture haha. she almost needs it x.x silly thing has comb-over bangs!

Honey is my first guinea, a small 3 month old who I did not know was pregnant. She's a sweety, but is an escape artists and nibbles...

I hope to only have 4-5 guineas
Attached Images

Sena Hansler is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-14-2012, 07:59 PM   #2 
djembekah

oh man i want guinea pigs so bad!
your girls are SO DANG CUTE. boys too :3

Last edited by djembekah; 03-14-2012 at 08:04 PM.
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 12:33 AM   #3 
Sena Hansler

haha!! lemme upload THIS picture for you..... Roxie AND Shaggy Shaggy was being camera shy so he hid his face in her fur x.x
Attached Images

Old 03-15-2012, 02:37 AM   #4 
MollyJean

I'm not a huge guinea pig fan, but the hairless one is just sooo cute!! I raised 2 hairless rats and a hairless mouse and just love how cute they are.
MollyJean is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-15-2012, 09:44 AM   #5 
Sena Hansler

haha most people I know are not fans of the hairless ones... buuuuut my friend after complaining he is so ugly and would not touch him, agrees he is so "ugly he is cute"
Old 03-15-2012, 10:29 AM   #6 
MollyJean

Ugly? No wai! I think he's a doll! What's his name, anyway?
Old 03-15-2012, 10:31 AM   #7 
Sena Hansler

Oliver I couldn't get one with red eyes, though. x.x it's the eyes that get me xDD
Old 03-15-2012, 10:35 AM   #8 
MollyJean

I had hairless mickey (big ears) rats years ago. My big male, Butterscotch, got out and got both my hairless females pregnant. Every single baby rat had curly hair. Like little poodles. Even the whiskers where curly, it was so strange!
Old 03-15-2012, 10:43 AM   #9 
Sena Hansler

I had to talk to a skinny breeder, asking how dangerous it is to nueter. It's more dangerous for hairless types, than furries. and by more dangerous I mean skinny piggy could only have like... 1% chance of surviving :o So no nuetering lol!! She also told me even breeding 2 skinnies you could get furry babies :o so weird!
Old 03-16-2012, 01:10 PM   #10 
djembekah

aghh i love the snuggly buddies!!!!!
djembekah is offline   Reply With Quote