Betta Fish Care  
Go Back   Betta Fish and Betta Fish Care > Betta Fish Compatibility
Check out the eBook Betta Fish Care Made Easy
betta fish

Old 03-27-2012, 02:53 AM   #31 
Bombalurina

My Endler males look like the third picture (on the right) on the seriouslyfish profile: http://www.seriouslyfish.com/profile.php?id=139 but brighter and with more colour and fewer transparent bits.
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 02:16 PM   #32 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Alright so the tank cycled, Gilbert's been in the 5 gallon section since Wednesday.
Since I've been having 0,0, and under 5ppm ammnia/nitrite/nitrate, I went to the store to buy 3 endlers today.
No endlers in.
I almost walked out with 3 balloon platies, but they only had males and I wanted 3 girls. I've been secretely eyeing balloon platies for a while..
They said no pygmy cories were in. As the guy was catching platies, I saw one lone Pygmy Cory. He confirmed that's what it was. I saw this one Pygmy Cory there LAST SATURDAY, alone too. I felt so bad for him, big scratchy gravel and a tank full of bumble bee gobies :( so I took home the lone Pygmy instead. Figured it'd be better than that tank. The guy said hopefully more will be in in Saturday, so I'll get him friends if get more. Right now he's just chillin in the 10 gallon section.
Olympia is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 05:12 PM   #33 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

Okay I figured the cory would just be hiding, but he has been swimming up and down the back of the tank for like 2 hours. I think he sees his reflection or something. I couldn't get him to eat flakes, so I put in some cucumber, in the path he's going in. -__- But I don't know if he'll eat.
Old 03-31-2012, 08:46 PM   #34 
Bombalurina

He is probably playing with his "friend". I hope he does ok. I love pygmy cories and I am massively jealous! :)
Bombalurina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2012, 08:50 PM   #35 
Olympia
TFK Moderator

I turned off the light, I hope he nibbles some food. I have to take it out before bed anyways. The little bugger slipped right through the divider, but I fixed it lol. Gilbert is massively interested. He's so tiny, but doesn't seem all that shy. :D